The 30ml Craveloupe Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngspotts

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
So there I was in my car holding my package of my 2 30ml bottles of alien nectar juice Hype and Craveloupe. I open the bottle of Hype and take in the sweet savory aroma fill up one of my sapphires and puff away ahhhhh bliss. Then I go to fill up another with my all time fav Craveloupe. I open the bottle and set it on my armrest. I take the cap of my sapphire and reach for my pipette to fill and my elbow knocks over the bottle. Noooooooo! I grab the bottle and manage to save at least 2mls :(. That freaking ruined my day. Well at least my car smells like Craveloupe. Don't let this tragedy happen to you

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
definitely primed for a reo purchase in the future...........ding, ding, ding FTW!!!!

Thank God for a car that smells of craveloupe!! Ohhhhhhh, I may have to pull some out & vape it now that you mentioned it. I haven't vaped it in a while. Still have some left in my 100ml bottle though.

LUCKILY............it wasn't the HYPE that spilled. That would have seriously been a tearful situation. (However a car smelling like hype sounds right up my alley too)

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
AVE juice really isn't bad in a sapphire. AVE juice isn't bad in anything actually. I just cannot for the life of me use it in those puff filled cartomizer, or cartomizer tanks. I need the FULL on BLAST of HYPE. The REO totally does this.

It's nice to find yet another HYPE lover in the bunch!! HYPE certainly deserves the same press as BB, & GJ has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread