The Alchemists Cupboard – The Alchemists Custard

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
The Alchemists Cupboard - The Alchemists Custard
Country of origin: United Kingdom
@Ispy pack: 12/3
The third toy from @Ispy sir, a "many" vanilla custard version in a sea of custards . I have a feeling that you are all eagerly waiting for the real custard to come out, which I have yet to find after so many tests and attempts, but I am not discouraged, as you can see , I am still trying and searching for this simple looking dessert flavour.
According to the manufacturer's review, "the result of developing and testing over 80 different custard concentrates" this custard is the result of their research and I highly recommend it to be as advertised.
The smell: a pleasant vanilla scent, light and creamy, totally fine, the lighter part is accomplished!
The taste: vanilla pudding . From the first taste, I could feel that this was going to be what I had been waiting for for so long. Nice vanilla flavour, not overpowering, creamy and soft exactly like a traditional pudding. It's very creamy, you can almost taste the milk, and the vanilla flavours it all, which makes it a perfect pudding charm. It's true that it's not for the sweet tooth, as the sweetening is minimal, but that part can be made up for if you want a sweeter pudding. I'd say it's perfect mixed with any fruit, but I'd rather not mix it as I've only just found the long awaited vanilla pudding . Except for the sweetener, which may be a little too little for many, it's a perfect pudding to steam and I don't think it will disappoint even after a day of fluffing.

Attachments

• alchemists_custard-1.jpg
    alchemists_custard-1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread