The Aspire BDC Clearomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Phil Bussardo just released a review on all three versions of the Aspire BDC today, check it out on youtube or tasteyourjuice.com.
next time..provide a linky bro

WOW!! 1:30 in..PBusardo says "THE BEST HEAD ON THE MARKET!!!!!!"

Honestly if you compare the design "technology" of the heads

Top head clearos, threaded, gasketed that fits into a chamber good as long as you swish and flick, long wick
Kanger style with threads, gasketed fits into a chamber, great vape, no swish and flick and usually don't leak and gurgle, short wick
Normal BCC no threads, gasket on bottom of cap, uses a small flange on head to seal from leakage..if you tighten too tight crushes the gasket, next time you replace head...will leak...almost every time, short wick

This is the combination, threads, gaskets, and bottom style, also it seems kinda like a hybrid "short" cartomizer with a filler that wicks in but doesn't over flood

Alot of design work in the heads...don't expect them to be cheap!

FIRST EVER 60mph thumbs up on a jetski!!!!!

Last edited:

SpaceAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
oHIo
Just received my two in the mail today, ordered from NHaler and shipped fast, and also received it in plastic with no extra heads as stated on their website. Loaded up a tank of Melon Boba and I have to say it is performing quite well. Great Vapor, nice even draw, good TH and nice flavor.

I will say it is not outperforming my Phiniac or my JonBoy Lava Tank, but, it's definitely less work, basically fill it up and vape away, no concern for loading cartos or getting a bad carto. I saw somewhere on FB yesterday that there's already a V2 coming out late Oct early Nov that has a glass tank so you can use whatever juice you like so I will probably hold off on ordering any more heads until that baby is out.

If you're on the fence I'd order it, it seems to be performing quite nicely. Totally easy to set up and keep going.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I have one of these on it's way to me. Since I still have a metal tube for a vivi nova I can put that on this thing for my tougher juices. It will be interesting to see how this thing works out. I hated the Vivi novas.

Interested in ur thoughts on this, is it by chance a warmer vape than a usual bcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread