The best coil or atomizers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenacious

Dec 11, 2013
Amsterdam
Hi guys,

Im considering to buy a protank 2 (v2) mini because the coils are so cheap (6 euro, 7 dollars) compared to the ego c atomizers (18 euros, 20 dollars) that i have now for my ego cc. I like the way they preform in my ego cc tank, but there so expensive. And alot of faulty atomizers, i hate it when i buy a 5 pack and 2 atomizers are dead on arrival. But my question really is: Are the orginal Kanger coils better and/or more trusthworthy then the ego c atomizers?

Thanks!

robotros

Feb 3, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Being a simplistic vaper, I can't speak from a professional's point of view. But I've tried the atomizers with the eGo C and T, and found that they just didn't seem to work as well, and didn't hold enough e-liquid. I think the Protank is great (although I've only used the Protank 1 thus far, but I don't think the later models would do any backtracking). I will get the odd dud coil from time to time, but that's the only real problem I've come across with them in my year's experience.

So in my opinion, yes. I think the Protanks are far better.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi guys,

Im considering to buy a protank 2 (v2) mini because the coils are so cheap (6 euro, 7 dollars) compared to the ego c atomizers (18 euros, 20 dollars) that i have now for my ego cc. I like the way they preform in my ego cc tank, but there so expensive. And alot of faulty atomizers, i hate it when i buy a 5 pack and 2 atomizers are dead on arrival. But my question really is: Are the orginal Kanger coils better and/or more trusthworthy then the ego c atomizers?

Thanks!

YES!!!!

eGo-cc is really old technology. I used them when they were first introduced and they paved the way--so to speak. But now there are much better options on the market--almost any newer clearomizer/tankomizer/whatever-you-call -em is better than the eGo-cc.

pirgulation

Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Missouri - Usa
In all honesty - some of the old atomizers were pretty durable. I have some old 510 pen style (the original ones) that are still going strong after... well about 5 years.. They were put away from quite some time, but used pretty heavily for several months when they were used. A little cleaning and dry burn gos along ways..

BUT - as mentioned by Katya - these newer atomizer/cartomizer/tanks etc are WAY WAY better than the old original stuff in terms of ease of use.

Answering your final question though - it's really a tossup.. It depends on how you define the 'best'.. Cheapest? Longest lasting? Best Taste? Reliability? My old 510's work great, but I believe I paid 12+$ each for them 5yrs ago.. Their still quite expensive though.

My protanks are awesome, and if something happens - I plop out a new coil (~$1-2 depending on how I bought them) and I'm good as new).. You end up with a much better 'experience' with a piece of GOOD equipment in the end when you can just toss in a new 'engine' and make it like new again. Just my opinion and 2 cents though.

irockhard16

Jan 30, 2014
Mesa Arizona
I have several evod tanks and an I clear 30 and I half to say that I love my evod tanks more then my 30. Don't get me wrong the iclear 30 is a good tank but I don't think the flavor is as good. My evod tanks chuck some vapor and have awesome flavor. I would seriously recommend trying none no fun those out before. Its only $5 but I think you would like it

tenacious

Dec 11, 2013
Amsterdam
YES!!!!

eGo-cc is really old technology. I used them when they were first introduced and they paved the way--so to speak. ego cc .

Old technology? i thought the ego cc is one of the newest released clearomizers.. im talking about this one:
joyetech-ego-cc2.jpg

Answering your final question though - it's really a tossup.. It depends on how you define the 'best'.. Cheapest? Longest lasting? Best Taste? Reliability?

Well my opinion on the 'best' is reasonably priced that last long and above all has no faulty or 'bad' atomizers on purchase. So yes reliability is a big factor for me. I dont like paying for something that is already broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread