The Best Wattage for Single/Double/Triple/Quad Mesh Coil of Freemax Mesh Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good day, everyone!!!
I feel unprecedented excited today.
The FreeMax Quad Mesh Coil is release today!!!!
What's your feel at that time?
四芯banner通用.jpg

Last edited:
I have the triple coil in a Freemax Mesh Pro tank. vaping Blueberry The One from Beard. I was happy at 40 watts then tried 75 watts. At 40, there was much more louder popping and crackling. Flavor was good. Nicotine was ok. At 75 watts, less popping and crackling. Flavor is much more. Almost feels like I'm drinking it. Wonder if juice is spitting up... can't see any on the tip though. Nicotine hit is much much greater (3mg). Clouds are same at both wattage. At 80 watts I get slight dry hit on the second or third pull. 75 is the sweet spot. Great tank and great coils compared to Smok TFV series. The reviews on the vendor websites speak for themself.

Here's an update after trying the double and triple coils. The triple definitely has more flavor but uses more battery and juice. The first triple was leaky, that's why it felt like I was drinking the juice. The second one works great. I am using a single battery eleaf pico 85 watt. If I had a dual battery setup, I would only use triples. You cant go wrong either way. Both have good flavor and vapor production. Any recommendation on sweet juices (blueberry/apple/pina colada) that work well with these coils is welcome. Thanks.

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
Here's an update after trying the double and triple coils. The triple definitely has more flavor but uses more battery and juice. The first triple was leaky, that's why it felt like I was drinking the juice. The second one works great. I am using a single battery eleaf pico 85 watt. If I had a dual battery setup, I would only use triples. You cant go wrong either way. Both have good flavor and vapor production. Any recommendation on sweet juices (blueberry/apple/pina colada) that work well with these coils is welcome. Thanks.

Haven't tried those yet, but the dual mesh rocks! Flavour train coils on the express line.

Reactions: hittman

Unsociable99

Aug 22, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread