Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
NEW slotted kartos, jcash? Do tell.

About a year ago, having been terribly frustrated with the vape from my B Box, I fortunately discovered the "new" slotted kartos. I thought..... "Why not!". Let's give 'em a go. That turned out to be one of my better decisions, vape wise. They worked very well for me. In fact, it was the first time the liquid in the B Box tank actually adequately fed the karto.

I was sold on the slots and recommended them all over the place! Now I think we have quite the slotted team around here. (Yes, DPL? You were going to say something? ;))

I'd be interested in your opinion of the slots vs. the two hole kartos, jcash. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
NEW slotted kartos, jcash? Do tell.

About a year ago, having been terribly frustrated with the vape from my B Box, I fortunately discovered the "new" slotted kartos. I thought..... "Why not!". Let's give 'em a go. That turned out to be one of my better decisions, vape wise. They worked very well for me. In fact, it was the first time the liquid in the B Box tank actually adequately fed the karto.

I was sold on the slots and recommended them all over the place! Now I think we have quite the slotted team around here. (Yes, DPL? You were going to say something? ;))

I'd be interested in your opinion of the slots vs. the two hole kartos, jcash. :)

I like big SLOTS, and I cannot lie. (You other brothas can't deny -)...

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'll go out on a limb here, and some may certainly disagree, but I'd always opt for IKVs if possible. I do get Boges, too, but only when my IKVs are out of stock.

If you do get Boges, here are a couple of trusted sites:

Unfortunately, these are LR kartos, but what a price! BOGE 510 LR SS SLOTTED CARTOMIZERS (5 PACK) - $4.25 : VapeLite your source for Boge quality electronic cigarettes, Boge electronic cigarettes

sweet-vapes - Boge 510 Slotted Cartomizers - Boge Tank Cartomizers - Boge - Clearomizers Tanks

And surevapes - Boge 510 SR Cartomizer 5 Pack Stainless | Boge 510 SR Cartomizer Laser Slotted | Sure Vapes

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I'll go out on a limb here, and some may certainly disagree, but I'd always opt for IKVs if possible. I do get Boges, too, but only when my IKVs are out of stock.

Unfortunately, these are LR kartos, but what a price! BOGE 510 LR SS SLOTTED CARTOMIZERS (5 PACK) - $4.25 : VapeLite your source for Boge quality electronic cigarettes, Boge electronic cigarettes

sweet-vapes - Boge 510 Slotted Cartomizers - Boge Tank Cartomizers - Boge - Clearomizers Tanks

And surevapes - Boge 510 SR Cartomizer 5 Pack Stainless | Boge 510 SR Cartomizer Laser Slotted | Sure Vapes

VapeLite should have the SR back in stock soon. He's hooding my order until his stock is replenished.

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
I guess they're only new to me lol. I somehow hadn't seen them before hearing them mentioned in this thread and googled them. Where is a good place to buy them and are the ikv better than the boges?

Desert Vapes sells the Boges for $0.95 each, SR or LR.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

I have a local B&M that has the slotted in stock, also has the regular punched ones in stock also. What is the advantage of the slotted over the punched? Is it just juice flow? I have never used a carto, but I just got my BB in the mail (YEA!!!), but at the moment I have nothing to use in it. I was think about picking some up tomorrow, so I can try this thing out.

Thanks
KAS

Never mind I just read back a few pages and got my answer, my new BB.

IMG_0043_zps2da1cec2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Desert Vapes sells the Boges for $0.95 each, SR or LR.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Good price there, Vaps, but no slots? Bummah.

Snakester, glad to hear that. I figured/hoped they would be back in stock soon.

Congratulations KAS! Very nice little B Box ya got there! :)
And I would try both the slots and the punched. It's very vliquid and vape style dependent.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Good price there, Vaps, but no slots? Bummah.

Snakester, glad to hear that. I figured/hoped they would be back in stock soon.

Congratulations KAS! Very nice little B Box ya got there! :)
And I would try both the slots and the punched. It's very vliquid and vape style dependent.

Yeah that was what I was gong to do, as long as they are not bad out of the box, each one can last about 2 weeks, is that right? I am gong to try to get a sophia to work, and if they are in stock somewhere, the diver also. I might see if I can get a billet bridge too.

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread