Not open for further replies.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
Thanks Buckeye
Dude, you made me blush... Here is where we stand on Wendnsday, we will know by then how many we can release, but will not have the carbon fiber on in time as it will show up on Wednesday. So we will make it clear that shipping will not be for a few days after, most likely the 26th with Christmas coming up, but it will give a chance for a few to reserve the last of our pre release models that we physically have in hand... then we retool for the pre-orders that will ship some time February, the pre Order units will be much the same but with a much needed MADE IN USA engraved in there, a few tweaks to the code for ease of assembly on our end, any other ideas that we feel we should implement as we get feedback on the units that are out, or as I write the final code one last time. (done it like 5 time for every part already) ...fun stuff..

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
This looks sick!
One question though, will you be offering spare tanks for those of us that change flavors throughout the day?

yup, on it. Will also have a few other drop in drop out tanks available later, such as a rebuildable one. We are working on getting the pre orders up today, and will have an option for an extra tank for only 15$.

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I have to say, after having my Billetbox for 5 days that I'm really enjoying it. I'm reaching for it when I'm home a lot and have been taking it to work. I took it to a concert and got lots of complements. I took it to a party and people loved it.

Most importantly. I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Great battery life. I can't get over the for factor either. The VV just pushes it over the edge. Even without the VV I would have jumped on it. Really appreciate it DD. Craftmanship and build quality really are outstanding.

Anyone on the fence should jump on that pre-order. I almost have the mind to reserve a second one.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Seriously, I think I've found my next device. I've been going round-and-round with what to get next, and nothing really pushes me to buy. I'm very satisfied with my current devices, which is probably part of the reason why I'm so hesitant. I'd love a battery level indicator, but the more I think about it, the more I can live without it.

Since I'm in no hurry, I'm going to sit back until Doug gets his feet firmly planted, then take the dive. Whether that's Feb, Mar or Apr, no consequence. And I NEVER thought I'd see the day where I'd think my ProVari would become a BACKUP device - but I do believe...

Obviously the vape quality might possibly impact this, but my instinct says that's not going to be a concern.

BEAUTIFUL work, Doug - and I'm looking forward to joining your "club".

Dave

• Informative
Reactions: bnrkwest

rcoute

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Canada Quebec
If there a leaking where the juice go in the battery or there a safety somehow; beautyfull BB
I just did a pre-order . But i am living in canada an didn't have a charge for shipping in canada

Sorry, i mist my order I will like to add extra tank . tell me the way I could change my order

Last edited:

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
If there a leaking where the juice go in the battery or there a safety somehow; beautyfull BB
I just did a pre-order . But i am living in canada an didn't have a charge for shipping in canada

Sorry, i mist my order I will like to add extra tank . tell me the way I could change my order

I've had mine and used it for several days and I have had absolutely no leaking. I did notice that I did have a small amount of condenstaion form behind the tank from vaping, but it wasn't enough to cause any sort of concerns. I keep this thing in my pockets, layed down on the table, upright on the table. No leaks.

Krusin_

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
White Rock, BC, Canada

My order added shipping automatically, International Priority Air (1-2 weeks) $12.95

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com

Please PM me your email address you used and I will refund it. I don't think there is any other way for me to change it. but that should work fine.

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Got my pre-order in!

Oh Maaaaan Brutus , i thought we would stalk the site together on Wednesday -;) .

i have already paid 11 saints in India to do a ceremony besides the sea and feed 11 elephants too , i am also planning to have a bath with sandalwood oil and then dance for 2 hours in front of various statues / idols of different gods .... i am sure my prayers will be answered . . .

Not to mention that im not planning to sleep on wed night and will have a bottle of coffee besides me -:)

gotta get me one of these ... too tempting it is .

Happy vaping and all the best for the 19th.
warm regards
Sahil .

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Oh Maaaaan Brutus , i thought we would stalk the site together on Wednesday -;) .

i have already paid 11 saints in India to do a ceremony besides the sea and feed 11 elephants too , i am also planning to have a bath with sandalwood oil and then dance for 2 hours in front of various statues / idols of different gods .... i am sure my prayers will be answered . . .

Not to mention that im not planning to sleep on wed night and will have a bottle of coffee besides me -:)

gotta get me one of these ... too tempting it is .

Happy vaping and all the best for the 19th.
warm regards
Sahil .

You should never assume my Indian friend, who said I still wasn't stalking on Wed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread