Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan_Lee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
France
Hello Friends of BB
Doug I have a little problem on the site, I try "Delrin tank " ordered for my BB, but my credit card VISA French does not work.
Is there any problems with the VISA Credit Card internationnal, or am I the only one ?

Thank You

Billet Box Holidays in the Alps of Haute Provence (France) :)

file_zps99304a91.jpg

file_zps570d0352.jpg

file_zps2cfc0c9b.jpg

:toast:

Last edited:

nailPuppy

Jan 2, 2012
Utah, USA
Personally I'm kinda iffy about battery safety in general. The way I see it that is one of the few places where you have direct control over your device. Why cheap out out on it? Stick with a brand you trust. AW, Panasonic, or even Efest.

Don't skimp on your charger either. You don't have to get a Pila but at least get a nice nitecore charger, something that will cut off at 4.2v. Everytime you see some "oh my god ecigs can explode and kill you" news article it is always someone using bad batteries or the wrong charger.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

You just paid almost two hundred bucks for a vaporizer, why cheap out on the batteries. I bought my batteries this morning (before the second mad rush....for batteries) at RTD Vapor, when they were in stock.

Batteries : AW IMR 16340 3.7v 550mAh
Batteries : AW icr 123 16340 protected battery

-=J

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
you will be fine even if you don't snag one on the site today... pretty sure your on my "help if they don't get one" list...

Put me on that list please. I now live on the other side of the world and *just* went to bed about 30 mins before it was stocked on the website :(

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Suggestion regarding batteries. Buy the AW protected batteries as recommended by the designer.

Aside from proper fit and consistent quality, the battery built in low voltage level cutoff circuitry is of added importance both because the BB uses stacked batteries, and the BB doesn't have a low voltage cut off circuit. In AW I trust.

I am impressed with the battery life the BB provides with AW Li ion batteries. I leave the house with a fresh pair, and another pair in my pocket...inside a plastic battery case of course. Extra batteries are about the size, and familiar feel of a Zippo so no hassle there. Two pair and I'm good for a day of chain vaping. After work, I put those sets on the charger, and pop in a fresh pair for the evening.

Oh, and buy at least three sets of batteries. If you have only two pairs, and only one battery fails, or you forget to charge a pair, then your forced to make do with another PV for a while.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
You just paid almost two hundred bucks for a vaporizer, why cheap out on the batteries. I bought my batteries this morning (before the second mad rush....for batteries) at RTD Vapor, when they were in stock.

Batteries : AW IMR 16340 3.7v 550mAh
Batteries : AW icr 123 16340 protected battery

-=J

Another thought, I have some AW IMR's that are about 3 years old and still working like a charm. I check them when they come off the charger, and they are still coming off about 4.2. So when you figure out the cost per year, they are a bargain.

Nickycaps182

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Delaware
D'oh, stupid Labor Day weekend overtime. I'll probably get stuck doing something at work at F5'ing the page right after they've all sold out.

Yeah same here! the weekends everything goes on sale :-( I'm stuck running a restaurant on the weekends and I miss every thing ahhh...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello B Boxers.

I'd like to give a shout out to the laser slotted Boges. BOGE - LASER SLOTTED

I was having rather insufficient vapor with almost every carto I used in my B Box due to insufficient feeding. I thought these might give me a tad more performance.

Welp, I'm so glad I got some. If anyone else is having feeding issues, you might want to give these a whirl. :) To me, they are a perfect match for the B Box!

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
So, did some stuff with an standard BB tank and one of the new Delrin tanks.

Long story short, Delrin tank's one tough sumb!tc$. Results below.

Original tank after one minute at 204 degrees; Delrin tank after boiling at 230 degrees for five minutes:

June2013_0123_zpsa84242a1.jpg

And the BBDT still vapes just fine, no leaks:

June2013_0124_zps446ecb95.jpg

Can't imagine a hot car getting much over that, so the Delrin tank is definitely a recommended buy.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Thanks Vapian you are always such a big help with things for the BB ers. How is the new sound track going or did I miss the debute of it.
I loved the last one and really looking forward to what u come up with next.

Thanks Katdarling am gonna go and get some of those next time. What pg/vg are you doing with them.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
As I vape Nitelitevapor pretty much exclusively, my PG/VG ratio is 65/35. This is the first time since first getting the B Box that the feed has been just perfect! :vapor:

One caveat: The slot is a bit too high on the carto so watch your vliquid level.

Hope they work as well for you, Silverdove. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread