~The Billet BoX~

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraggboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That's great!! Give her a call when it goes up for sale then and let her know she has to have some fast fingers, ROFL! They have been on sale ~10AM PST, so that's 6PM your time?

My parents are the same.. They are slowly embracing PC's and such, so I know the feeling.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So it's pretty darn amazing how good this thing is with the proper carto inside. That, thanks mainly to one amazing* woman who was kind enough to part with a few, while I waited for the CORRECT ones to come.

* Amazing NOT solely because she apparently gave birth to two-thousand, four-hundred, twenty-three kids, but for MANY other reasons too!

I thank thee kindly.

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
So it's pretty darn amazing how good this thing is with the proper carto inside. That, thanks mainly to one amazing* woman who was kind enough to part with a few, while I waited for the CORRECT ones to come.

* Amazing NOT solely because she apparently gave birth to two-thousand, four-hundred, twenty-three kids, but for MANY other reasons too!

I thank thee kindly.

LOL! Now DP ... If I'd given birth to two thousand four hundred and twenty three kids ... I'd be TOTALLY NUTZO!! (Not to mention ... Dead! Haha!) THAT would be TWO kids ... Birthdays 24 and 23 of May! ;-) And you're most welcome and very kind my Dear! I'm SUPER stoked that you FINALLY have a carto in your BB! WoooooHoooooo! YEPPERS! Pretty darn amazing! (The BB this is! LOL!) I totally agree! :D

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
For me, the laser-slotted Boge cartos are excellent.

This is the one, in standard resistance, that I was so kindly gifted - and am currently enjoying. They're also the ones that I've since ordered, once my brain actually kicked in.

I've also got my eye on Kat's IKV ones too, but they're currently out of stock. You can bet that I'll be trying them too, once they come back.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Been away for quite a while, thought I would stop in to see how things are going.

Doug, I love the idea of the brass BB, and the dolphin "Flipper" addition is priceless! :D

I still want a BB and have a Diver waiting for one, but I am patient and can wait. I have plenty of toys to hold me over....a few I need to get rid of.

Superneat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
Big thanks to Doug for getting me sorted in the end :)

Thank you, I love it!

63CCDDA3-A717-46C8-B111-A06461DA8C44-3993-00000731301C57B1_zps4cc14a58.jpg

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Ok, where do I get a driptip like that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think its a drip tip from rocket science mods, I wanted that exact one but they forced you to buy a pack of 3 for £50 so thought better of it, kind of regret it now as it's a lovely drip tip! here is a link.....
RocketScienceMods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread