Not open for further replies.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Two things on my to do list this week.

Acquire a Billet Box. Figure out how to fit one of these hemp wicked Pro tank atty's inside said Billet Box.
images

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
UGH!!! I have uploaded my new sig pic with BB owner banner and my GOLD angel wings (and halo -- of course! :D) ... Now WHY the heck isn't it showing up in my signature line??! UGH!!! :p And YAWN ... Maybe if I go to sleep it will magically appear in the morning! Nitey nite BBville ... And thanks again retird! ((Hugs!!))

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
Saw this on the old folks thread, this Dr is doing some great work for us and is hoping to get 10K people to fill out the survey.

ALERT!

Please go HERE, follow the links and complete the survey!

Dr. Farsalinos is one of my heroes and an avid dedicated supporter of vaping. If you don't know him and his work, be sure to read the supplied links!

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
LOLOLOL!!!!! And DITTO!!!! :D

Good luck on the upcoming BB sale all you future BB owners!!! Mr. SilentEcho ... YOU of all people HAVE to get one this time!! You've worked overtime here & FB ... That's for sure! LOL!! ;-)

Ms. Darling my GF ... Get a BIG CAKE!! There's gonna be a PARTY in BBville REAL SOON!! (Save me a corner piece! ;-))

I'll get one for sure, I promise you guys that lol. Remember I have the Hamster Militia with Rise and Hokus...we got this!

Facebook yes lol, I gave up on that about a week ago. The last one I saw selling went for about $230 for just the BB and some batteries lol, I'd rather get it new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread