The bliSS rebuildable atomizer now in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
St. Louis USA
www.elitevaporworks.com
http://elitevaporworks.com/rebuilda.../the-bliss-rebuildable-atomizer-in-stock.html

bliss_1.jpg

bliss2_2.jpg

JeffKlok

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Hell,Illinois
I got one from the maker and they are solid SS,pyrex tank,and food grade o-rings.This thing is solid,pictures dont do it justice.The airholes are not very big,a bit smaller than a paperclip.Hey jayson,i noticed dave mentioned your liquid in his vid,i am going to try it out and wondering what grade your 325 mesh is.Hope i helped.

jayson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
St. Louis USA
www.elitevaporworks.com
I got one from the maker and they are solid SS,pyrex tank,and food grade o-rings.This thing is solid,pictures dont do it justice.The airholes are not very big,a bit smaller than a paperclip.Hey jayson,i noticed dave mentioned your liquid in his vid,i am going to try it out and wondering what grade your 325 mesh is.Hope i helped.

Sorry for the delayed response. It has been a crazy day. Looks like you got most of the questions answered. Our mesh is 316. This is the docdave design made right here in Missouri. We do not ship internationally yet, but are looking into it. I will be getting more of these produced and hope to keep them in stock as much as possible.

jayson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
St. Louis USA
www.elitevaporworks.com
Thanks man.I have 1 more question if its not too much to ask;are your panasonic imr's the protected hybrid?I am putting an order together and want to pick some up.Want to try that raspberry tea nicquid too :)

Yes they are. Just a bit longer than an aw 2000mah.

jayson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
St. Louis USA
www.elitevaporworks.com
How would one clean these before using them?

Since it cannot be fully taken apart, would it be ok to fully submerge it in alcohol?

They can be taken apart. The tank sleeve unscrews and the pyrex tank is removable. The main body is a solid piece of stainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread