Status
Not open for further replies.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Hello forum. so COS had an idea, a small yet simple atty that is rebuildable. couple of drawings later, brainstorming back and fourth we came up with this. simple small, elegant, and powerful. all ss construction. i used 16g tubing to make the posts and drilled 1/32 holes to insert the kanthal the. wrap it around making a easy secure connection. the name comes from androids auto correct for mispelled "little". this is COS's mind creation for his liking. i hope you enjoy it buddy! :)
IMAG0715.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

IMAG0722.jpg

IMAG0724.jpg

vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMsBeeuDhc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

fist time i use nextel. it wicks really good. the atty safely takes 7 drops with this wick. throat hit is amazing, flavor is amazing, vapor is hot. end of cig down to the filter hot. his design was extremely well thought out even though its so simple.

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
heck man not my design. just told you this is what i want. there all basically the same. but this is small. im using asdaqs idea for using the 18 guage syringe needles. my hands are too big to wraqp the kanthal around screw posts lol. so asdaqs syringe tip way works the easiest for me. Thanks to asdaq for telling me his idea. i didnt expect you to do it on a saturday frigan morning for me. geez. this is my last atty i will need

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey asdaq how you doing my friend. yeh i told Julio to make me something like this. your idea with the syringe needles which i told him but he went a step further and drilled tiny holes in them as well. and yes a top feeder it may be but i mostly use all mine as drippers now. He also made me another dripping atty but its biggar and i put about 10 to 14 drops in it and swish it around when i want the wick wet. that way i get some nice hits on it. but this time i said i want micro atty. i drew a picture and snapped a pic of it and we went back and forth and viola he finished it yesterday. he finished it last nite so cant wait to get it. Happy Birthday to me. lol. i just dont care for wrapping kanthal on screws cause my big hands get in the way. but your way using slightly bent pins into syringe hole is quick and makes great contact. Thank you very much for that wonderful idea my friend. makes me set it up in about a little over a minute. you still using the mesyh? ive been getting away from the mesh and just using silica wick and that XC-116 stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread