The Cylon

Status
Not open for further replies.

centurian

ECF Veteran
ok i thought everyone perhaps needed to see some closeups of the cylon box and print....
the box is pretty slick, painted with the cylon data stream and coated with high gloss polyurathane...
:cool:

cylonsmokingacylonweb.jpg

datastream1.jpg

datastream2.jpg

datastream3.jpg

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
WOW! This is pretty spiffy!!!

The box is absolutely gorgeous. The 510 inside is OMG awesome. I love the print and thinking it will need to be framed for sure.

I've been sitting here vaping on this for the last 20 mins or so (batteries come with some charge, btw, when you order from Jason, at least that's been my experience). Anyway, the hit is incredible. No nasty taste from the atomizer. I started a new bottle of juice from a different supplier and will post about it there but the vapor production is all I could ask for.

All the extras in the Special Edition and the speed in which I received my order, placed Sunday after midnight, received today, makes this one of the best buys I've ever made, IMO.

I ordered the silver PCC case too and the combination of that with the 510 is stunning.

Very happy camper! :D

Oh yeah, Special Edition... my box is 1/10 <-- Very special indeed, thanks Jason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread