the Daymaker program at my job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDeath5

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
St Joe, MI
yes...the title is relevent, and i'll get to that in a moment. last month, my job rolled out what is called the Daymaker program. the purpose was to motivate us to go above and beyond to make our restarant guests happy, no matter what it took. i'm here to tell you the staff at Smokestik, despite my best efforts to drive them all insane, have gone above and beyond to make a problem i had go bye-bye with as little stress from me as possible. they could've very easily told me to perform an act of self gratification that's physically impossible for most of the population and let me deal with my problem on my own...instead, they proved themselves to be true Daymakers and gained a lifelong customer in the process. thanks, Smokestik.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey! Someone else finally started a new thread! :) Thank you RedDeath5. It really means alot to myself and the rest of the SS team to hear this kind of thing. I know I do alot of joking around here at ECF so it's nice when one of you gets to see how seriously we all take customer service at SmokeStik. And 9 times or more out of 10 when " I " am able to do something over and above for a customer it only happens because there is a handful of other people working with me who are just as willing to go just as far to help someone.

I do have to agree with you.... I have spoken with Bill & Lk via PM's and they are both very helpful. Lk's patience, understanding & compassion is something I am not sure I can even put into words. I am not sure how she feels but I consider her a friend.

Trust me... lol ... I have probably tried their patience a few times.... just a few.. lol :blink:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
yes...the title is relevent, and i'll get to that in a moment. last month, my job rolled out what is called the Daymaker program. the purpose was to motivate us to go above and beyond to make our restarant guests happy, no matter what it took. i'm here to tell you the staff at Smokestik, despite my best efforts to drive them all insane, have gone above and beyond to make a problem i had go bye-bye with as little stress from me as possible. they could've very easily told me to perform an act of self gratification that's physically impossible for most of the population and let me deal with my problem on my own...instead, they proved themselves to be true Daymakers and gained a lifelong customer in the process. thanks, Smokestik.

I am very pleased to see you feel the way you do about our teams service...I personally like to look at it as I am a Jeweller...and I pick out only the finest Gemstones for display in my store...that being the staff..I feel that we have the best "people" in the biz...not counting me...and they do a job that any CEO would be proud of.... the only hard part about my job...is finding people like them...believe me...its not easy to find people that care about others so much...and even harder to find people that care about the rest of the team as well...this is definitely a "proud Poppa" moment for me.. :)

I think if i posted all the emails we get from people being amazed at the level of service we give...well...it would take up a lot of bandwidth for sure... The important fact that may get lost on the general public from our standpoint may be the following: we know we are far from perfect...but...at least we try to make it right...and..the customers see and appreciate that...which in turn makes the team work even harder to keep that level of satisfaction very high...all told...its a great culmination of teamwork and attitude that makes them what they are today....and I am proud to say I had a hand in making it happen...Cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread