The EHPro Flash RDA is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
The Flash rda is here! It's made by EHPro, so you know it's high-quality. Not only does it hit extremely well, but it comes with 2 caps; one for dripping and one for use as a tank. You can switch these caps whenever you want without changing your build. Watch our video for more details and a better look!

How to Rebuild the Flash RDA/RBA - YouTube

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Just wanted to update....I'm still using it every day. In the tank, I just have 2 pieces of 2mm hollow Ekowool, no mesh. After some different builds, I've settled on the following setup:

0.9*0.1 Kanthal Ribbon Wire
3 wraps around a 3mm screwdriver/drill bit.
Organic cotton wick (cotton balls)

Clouds. And I don't think I could burn it even if I tried. I can exhale all the way, take a full lung hit (8-12 seconds), and it still doesn't taste burnt or hot. I think this is going to be the way I build it from now on. The ribbon wire is a little harder to work with, but I don't think I'll have to replace the coil very often; maybe every month or two. And the cotton is easy to replace. Just pull the old stuff out, dry burn the coil, and put new cotton in. Give it a shot and let me know what you think!

Edit: Forgot to mention, it came out to be 0.72 ohms.

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
After playing around with a couple different builds I decided to follow your lead with the 3mm id. I did a tight(touching) 4 wraps of twisted 32ga, it came out ~1.2ohms... OMG :ohmy: it's a fog machine. 12mg liquid usually doesn't bother me but it's kicking my arss.

I haven't tackled the tank yet, was there any reason you decided not to use mesh?

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
After playing around with a couple different builds I decided to follow your lead with the 3mm id. I did a tight(touching) 4 wraps of twisted 32ga, it came out ~1.2ohms... OMG :ohmy: it's a fog machine. 12mg liquid usually doesn't bother me but it's kicking my arss.

I haven't tackled the tank yet, was there any reason you decided not to use mesh?

The only reason I didn't use mesh was because we didn't carry it yet. I just wanted to show people that it could be used even without mesh. No point in buying a tank if you can't get replacement parts for it, right? But, we will have mesh within the next week or two, and it is a little more reliable and consistent when you do use the mesh. But, glad you're enjoying it! Let me know if you have any questions about it. I may do another video for it too, with a cotton build....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread