The first GIVEAWAY of year 2020! Enter to win the new Vaporesso Target PM80 kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
The winners will be

@*RJ*
@TheBomberz
@keelalagirl55

Congratulations to you and thank you all for the feedback given to us.

Please PM us before Jan 15th with all the below information since we will have our CNY holiday from Jan 18th. We need to collect all the information and ship it out before our holiday

Name:

Address:

Zip Code:

Phone:

Email:

Thank you again for your participation again and I hope you all have a nice beginning of 2020 with our Target PM80 kit.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
WOOHOO! I won! Thank you to Vaporesso and to @Vaporesso_Chelsea for an amazing giveaway! I appreciate it so much. I cannot wait to try the Target PM80 kit. Have a great holiday! PM is incoming.

Congrats to @TheBomberz and @keelalagirl55 ! Enjoy your Target PM80 kit!

:banana:

TheBomberz

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2018
The winners will be

@*RJ*
@TheBomberz
@keelalagirl55

Congratulations to you and thank you all for the feedback given to us.

Please PM us before Jan 15th with all the below information since we will have our CNY holiday from Jan 18th. We need to collect all the information and ship it out before our holiday

Name:

Address:

Zip Code:

Phone:

Email:

Thank you again for your participation again and I hope you all have a nice beginning of 2020 with our Target PM80 kit.
Thank you, PM sent :thumbs:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
I received my Vaporesso Target PM80 pod mod a couple of weeks or so ago. I have vaped it every day since. I received the black one and I love it.

The vapor using full airflow is fantastic and beats most of my RTAs. Since I’m a DL vaper this is a big plus to me. There are four little plugs in the box where you can restrict airflow if needed. I never get a dry hit even when chain vaping.

This little pod is lightweight and fits in the hand nicely. It charges very quickly. I like that the charge port is on the side so it can stand upright while charging. You can also vape while it’s charging.

Although I normally set it and forget it and haven’t really played around with the settings, the screen is very high end. I think you can change colors, it tells you the best wattage for the coil you have in there which is very unique, and it has all the relevant information you would ever need to know in such a small screen. The fire button is well-placed and fits my hand and thumb nicely.

I like that it holds 4 ml and is convenient for us lazy vapers who don’t want fill up all the time. I currently have the 0.3 ohm coil in there vaping at 25 watts and I’m cloud chucking. It says this coil is best at 32 to 45 watts but 25 watts is working great for me.

It’s a built-in battery pod rated at 2000 mAh. It’s lasting a good long time with a full charge. But I am a chain vaper so I find I need to charge it up fairly regularly.

The only cons I can find are that the bottom fill pod leaks a little bit into the mod. It doesn’t happen every time but it’s consistent. Another con is that there are no extra fill plugs. I can see that little plug failing eventually causing worse leaking.

They included TWO pods which is wonderful. You also get two coils of different ohms. The magnets are strong so when you put the pod back on it has a strong hold.

The flavor this pod puts out is the best I’ve had with a pod. I’ve used the same coil for over two weeks and I’ve had no change in flavor so far.

Overall, I love this thing. I need to pick up some more coils for it because I think this Vaporesso Target PM80 will continue to be in my daily rotation.

I want to thank Vaporesso and @Vaporesso_Chelsea for the contest and thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this little powerhouse. I apologize for taking so long to give a little review.

My thoughts are with China and everyone affected by the virus. Hang in there and stay safe.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
I received my Vaporesso Target PM80 pod mod a couple of weeks or so ago. I have vaped it every day since. I received the black one and I love it.

The vapor using full airflow is fantastic and beats most of my RTAs. Since I’m a DL vaper this is a big plus to me. There are four little plugs in the box where you can restrict airflow if needed. I never get a dry hit even when chain vaping.

This little pod is lightweight and fits in the hand nicely. It charges very quickly. I like that the charge port is on the side so it can stand upright while charging. You can also vape while it’s charging.

Although I normally set it and forget it and haven’t really played around with the settings, the screen is very high end. I think you can change colors, it tells you the best wattage for the coil you have in there which is very unique, and it has all the relevant information you would ever need to know in such a small screen. The fire button is well-placed and fits my hand and thumb nicely.

I like that it holds 4 ml and is convenient for us lazy vapers who don’t want fill up all the time. I currently have the 0.3 ohm coil in there vaping at 25 watts and I’m cloud chucking. It says this coil is best at 32 to 45 watts but 25 watts is working great for me.

It’s a built-in battery pod rated at 2000 mAh. It’s lasting a good long time with a full charge. But I am a chain vaper so I find I need to charge it up fairly regularly.

The only cons I can find are that the bottom fill pod leaks a little bit into the mod. It doesn’t happen every time but it’s consistent. Another con is that there are no extra fill plugs. I can see that little plug failing eventually causing worse leaking.

They included TWO pods which is wonderful. You also get two coils of different ohms. The magnets are strong so when you put the pod back on it has a strong hold.

The flavor this pod puts out is the best I’ve had with a pod. I’ve used the same coil for over two weeks and I’ve had no change in flavor so far.

Overall, I love this thing. I need to pick up some more coils for it because I think this Vaporesso Target PM80 will continue to be in my daily rotation.

I want to thank Vaporesso and @Vaporesso_Chelsea for the contest and thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this little powerhouse. I apologize for taking so long to give a little review.

My thoughts are with China and everyone affected by the virus. Hang in there and stay safe.

Thanks again!
totally agree with your post, its a fantastic DTL podmod!

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: *RJ* and Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread