Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
FOG's are in.
All are 510.
I have 901 internals and replacement O-Rings.
The_FOG_4daf62edeec68_90x90.jpg

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Will you be getting 510 parts for the fog? Friend of mine just got one with 901 internals and wants to try 510.

I would definately buy the 510 internals also as mine is set up for 901s.

I couldn't get funstore to ever answer my emails, not sure if anyone there speaks english. Glad Bruce is on top of this 8)

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Just bought my Fog, their were only 7 left, and I took a bit of time to research it, and then there were 5. So I pulled the trigger! I have 3 ego passthru batteries and 4 tanks 2Reg and 2LR, and they are about to hit the stockpile! Glad I got in when I did. Someone pass the Vaseline. I think I am going to put it on my Silver Bullet SV at 3.7 with a goose neck and make a science experiment.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
All the video I have seen, though informative, never really touched on how The Fog actually worked. The video I watched said the juice came into the 901 though the hole on the side. Where does the juice come into the atomizer on the 510? I can guess, like the holes on the bottom? Also I was thinking about my 306 - 510 mod I made. I have a Cisco 1.5 306 with an old 510 sleeve and part of the plastic cover that comes with the 306. That makes my 510 drip tips work on my 306 in a slim design, since most adapters for the 306 are too big to go in my Ego cone. That was why I was wondering how it worked to see if it would work on this little 306 mod.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Version I have is 901 internals, would love to see some pics of the 510 internals and see how it pulls juice.

I am using mine with a LR 1.5 510 and it is gurgling and super full of juice, and I have it hand tight on the adapter. So it pulls juice right from where it pulls air. The two bottom holes in the male adapter. It is working like a champ. Has a bit of a learning curve, but it is easier for me than the MAP tank because there is no force involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
question on the fog..i filled it and all the juice ran right out after i removed the rubber cap..i took it apart and reassembled making sure everything was tight..even tried a new atty..(mine is 901)..any suggestions?

Fought mine for days to get it to stop leaking Deb. It's real important what atty you use (length is the important part). It is unadjustable, so if the attys comes up a tad short, it doesn't seal against the mouthpiece like it is supposed too. The atty extension has to make good contact with that mouthpiece, otherwise the juice will just flow right though the unit and empty the entire tank. They send you a rubber plug for the bottom, so you can fill it and the juice not flow through the unit and onto the floor while the mouthpiece is off. I tried 3 different attys, even used the 2 I bought from funstore that came with the unit, they all leaked over and over again. I finnaly put a little o-ring under the mouthpiece and on top of that atty extension, to make a seal. BING, no more leaks. If that atty extension was just like 1mm longer, a person could just set the tension with the mouthpiece, but we can't. That 901 has to be an absolute perfect length or you gotta find some O-rings.

Hope I was able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread