Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Many of you know I am a big fan of tobacco, but what about fruit (e)juice? List your favorite fruit juices in whatever concoction they come. Many people love vaping fruit but need help sorting through the endless sea of choices. Give some insight into why your favs are your favs and where to get them (links help). So, who has the most delightful choices? The most clean and crisp liquid? The most creative blends? Better yet,

Who's got the juice...fruit ejuice that is?

Fruit-Veg-Juice.jpg

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I posted these in another thread. I find I've really gotten into the fruit juices lately but I don't like overly sweet or in your face juices. The ones listed here are both subtle and complex. They have a different taste on the inhale and exhale and you often get a good mingling of flavors.

PG Hype from AV - Really like this as an all day mellow vape. Good mix of flavors, get something different depending on voltage.

These are all from LJ-E Smokes:

Sweetwater - Has cantaloupe and a bunch of fruit flavors. Kind of like a juicy fruit but more complex.

Heaven's Nectar - Sometimes it's pear, sometimes it's coconut and sometimes the flavors mix and taste like banana. Really like this one. Not too strong or sweet just subtle like all the LJE juices listed here. Complex flavors that mix very well. Every inhale and exhale picks up something different.

Purple Dream - Black rasberry, white chocolate and cream. Another complex juice. Very interesting. I'll include this in the fruit category.

Clearwater - Just clean watermelon. Not like a candy at all...just subtle and clean fresh water melon taste. Best water melon juice I've had.

Edgewater - Same comments as clearwater but in mango.

LJ-E smokes re-sells for some well known mixers. The throat hit(lots of it at 24mg) and flavor of the above juices are just bang on for me. Not sweet but complex. You get a different taste all the time.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I posted these in another thread. I find I've really gotten into the fruit juices lately but I don't like overly sweet or in your face juices. The ones listed here are both subtle and complex. They have a different taste on the inhale and exhale and you often get a good mingling of flavors.

PG Hype from AV - Really like this as an all day mellow vape. Good mix of flavors, get something different depending on voltage.

These are all from LJ-E Smokes:

Sweetwater - Has cantaloupe and a bunch of fruit flavors. Kind of like a juicy fruit but more complex.

Heaven's Nectar - Sometimes it's pear, sometimes it's coconut and sometimes the flavors mix and taste like banana. Really like this one. Not too strong or sweet just subtle like all the LJE juices listed here. Complex flavors that mix very well. Every inhale and exhale picks up something different.

Purple Dream - Black rasberry, white chocolate and cream. Another complex juice. Very interesting. I'll include this in the fruit category.

Clearwater - Just clean watermelon. Not like a candy at all...just subtle and clean fresh water melon taste. Best water melon juice I've had.

Edgewater - Same comments as clearwater but in mango.

LJ-E smokes re-sells for some well known mixers. The throat hit(lots of it at 24mg) and flavor of the above juices are just bang on for me. Not sweet but complex. You get a different taste all the time.

Oh my! :ohmy: Purple Dream? Uhh, I think I know someone that might want to check that out! ;) Sounds awesome!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
From the Alien Visions site:

A full powered blend of peaches in a smooth cradle of melon.

I would say that qualifies. Truly I get more peach then melon...but it's certainly fruit.

Yup! It sure does qualify.

The last fruit vape that I was ga-ga over was MsT's Fig flavored juice. It was so incredibly light, refreshing and well, fig tasting, that I swore I tasted the tiny crackle of the little seeds (like when you eat figs). Man, I used to love that juice!

Last edited:

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
I think my absolute favorite fruit juice would be rawrvapor's Dawn of Truth. It's a light, sweet blend of banana, coconut creme, pineapple, and I think possibly pear. While the top note is definitely the banana, it's a little mysterious, too, because all the flavors meld together so well it's difficult to pinpoint them individually.

Next would be ECBlend's Cucumber , which is just so unusual. Very slightly sweet and light and refreshing, it never gets old or cloying for me like sweeter juices can. It can really go either way, actually- if you add a little melon to it it's fruitier, or you can add add tomato and a drop of pepper for a summer salad kind of flavor.

Ms T's Blueberry Crumble is awfully good, it's a lightly sweet and slightly tart blueberry flavor with undertones of buttery brown sugar and the barest hint of cinnamon. The blueberry here is more of a delicate fresh berry as opposed to a heavier jammy or pie filling type blueberry.

Also love Ms T's Pear and her Peach, too. Both are a little heavier than some others I've tried, but I like them that way- they have a really joyful character to them, a kind of sunshiney ripeness that some lighter more delicate fruit juices don't really convey.

I would love to find a good cherry candy flavored juice, or a sweet and tangy real cherry juice. All the cherries I've tried taste awful, like bad robotussin cough syrup level awful. I have a penchant for luden's cherry cough drops and cherry-limeade; I'd love to vape either of those if I could find good ones.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Right now my fave is vapedudes blue honey Blue Honey™

I just got this in today and I can certainly understand why it's their most popular juice! If you like blueberries and honey this stuff is great. Based on all the recommendations, I did something I almost never do and ordered a 30 ml bottle of a juice I'd never tried. I'm so glad I did. Right out of the mail box it's wonderful! I got an extra flavor shot, and there is a ton of flavor! You could probably just do regular and still have a lot of flavor, but I'm liking the extra. And a pretty good throat hit from a fruity juice! This is something I've found lacking in most fruity juices.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
All I can say is I have been absolutely addicted to Alice in Vapeland. They have a nice selection of fruit blends every one of which is an all day vape for me. If you haven't tried them yet you should give them a shot, since they're a brand new vendor. They do citrus REALLY well, and their blends all taste very natural to me. In particular I'd recommend:

A Quiet Morning: Tea/Passionfruit mix that's not overpowering.

Frost Blossom: Citrus/Orange/Menthol blend. This one has a little more punch. Delicious.

Orange makes me Creamsicle: Most accurate creamsicle I've ever tried. I'm vaping this one right this second.

Crunkberry: This one is spot on, even thought it's not my favorite. It tastes exactly like fruity cereal. Not exactly a fruit juice like the thread suggests, but it's very fruity.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Hi! Just thought I would do a little chime in. Fruit vapes are absolutely fantabulous. Especially when you find the good ones. My personal favorites are Ms. T's Strawberry and Mirror Blueberry and Strawberries and Cream. She also has a very good Strawberry Banana that she currently has in testing. Completely spot on flavors that blew me away from the very beginning. These flavors are main staple vapes for me. I have to have them on hand, especially the Strawberry.

I recently ordered some juices from VapeDudes. They get an honorable mention because they do a nice job with their Blueberries and Cream and they have a pretty decent Strawberry as well.

I also would love to try a good cherry vape...however because I keep seeing posts about how hard it is to really catch a "true to flavor" cherry vape, that I have yet to try one. I think I would drop f-bombs like a hooligan if I ever tasted anything that tasted like Robitussin. My gag reflex kicks in just thinking about it.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
HighbrowVapor has some fantastic fruit flavors, some made with natural fruit extracts. Limoncello, Orange de Sangre, and Eve's Delight are simply terrific.

Worth noting, however, is that DIY is ideally suited to making simple fruit juices that are both inexpensive and darn good.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Highbrow does do fruits very well, but stay away from the cherry. It's got the Robitussin flavor Cinnamonkey is referring to.

What is it about cherry? Real cherries taste NOTHING like "candy" cherry, or cough syrup!

Has anyone ever had a good black cherry, or it that asking too much?

Last edited:

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
My all day vapes are Ms Ts Bluraspberry (my favorite juice on the planet!), Blueberry Pie, Loganberry, Pineapple Mango and Apple Crumble. She also has Black Cherry in her testing area but have not tried that one yet.

Hi CayCay! :)

I just saw that Black Cherry..I am going to order it on Friday and see what happens. Wish me luck. I would love to have a good cherry vape.

Plus one especially on Blueberry Pie. I love that juice. Best bakery pie EVER in my book.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hi CayCay! :)

I just saw that Black Cherry..I am going to order it on Friday and see what happens. Wish me luck. I would love to have a good cherry vape.

Plus one especially on Blueberry Pie. I love that juice. Best bakery pie EVER in my book.

Hey Cinnamonkey, could you come back here and let us know how that works out for you?

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I think my absolute favorite fruit juice would be rawrvapor's Dawn of Truth. It's a light, sweet blend of banana, coconut creme, pineapple, and I think possibly pear. While the top note is definitely the banana, it's a little mysterious, too, because all the flavors meld together so well it's difficult to pinpoint them individually.

Next would be ECBlend's Cucumber , which is just so unusual. Very slightly sweet and light and refreshing, it never gets old or cloying for me like sweeter juices can. It can really go either way, actually- if you add a little melon to it it's fruitier, or you can add add tomato and a drop of pepper for a summer salad kind of flavor.

Ms T's Blueberry Crumble is awfully good, it's a lightly sweet and slightly tart blueberry flavor with undertones of buttery brown sugar and the barest hint of cinnamon. The blueberry here is more of a delicate fresh berry as opposed to a heavier jammy or pie filling type blueberry.

Also love Ms T's Pear and her Peach, too. Both are a little heavier than some others I've tried, but I like them that way- they have a really joyful character to them, a kind of sunshiney ripeness that some lighter more delicate fruit juices don't really convey.

I would love to find a good cherry candy flavored juice, or a sweet and tangy real cherry juice. All the cherries I've tried taste awful, like bad robotussin cough syrup level awful. I have a penchant for luden's cherry cough drops and cherry-limeade; I'd love to vape either of those if I could find good ones.

For a Cherry Limeade type juices, try Lazerus from Rawr...really good! As for a regular cherry (not candy flavor) try Rawrs Black Cherry Oh Yeah!, its really good!! I agree with you that every other cherry i have tried tastes like cough syrup....those 2 I love though.

As for the main post....if anyone has seen my posts before, they know I am a die hard Rawr fan. Sooo...that said, when it comes to fruit juices especially...they are definitely going to be the vendor I suggest. I've not found anyone who does them better, or even comes close. I could list a ton of juices...as i've ttried about 20 of theirs and like them all....but here are a few that are very noteworthy:

Truth Serum - Pear with coconut creme
Peach Serum = Peach & coconut creme
Strawberry Seum - same as above with Strawberry
Serenity - Raspberry with Coconut creme (all of those are my main all day vapes for the last few mos)
Beachin - a tropical fruit blend, AMAZING
Razmataz - watermelon and peach
Antidote - blueberry lemonade...LOVE IT
Boardwalk Brew - another mysterious fruity blend
Love Potion - like a fruit punch, very tasty
Green Peach Tea
Strawberry Colada

Ok,...I could keep going, but i think those are the ones really worth mentioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread