Status
Not open for further replies.

marsos52

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
new jersey
Hey Ya All,

the last two months I have really fallen hard over there Reos mods. I sold my Richman hybrid, Two Saber touch's, a Legacy,
and my beloved Panzer/atomic mod, and a zmax, with just a Sential and a Helios left to go.

I been trying different atty's, and find them all to work well. but for me the Cyclone has been a clear winner. I'm running one on each of my Grands. When I ordered my first Cyclone the Fusion tip was not available. No biggy I have some real nice tips.

When I ordered my second Cyclone the Fusion was in stock. You guessed, ordered one. when it came I liked the look but, felt light weight and felt kind of cheap, but it is well made. next, the tip felt so small in my lips. I soon went back to my other tips.
And started thinking about selling it.

Few days later I tried it again, good thing too. still felt small in the lips but the vape from using the Fusion was much improved.
Ok so using both my mods and both Cyclones one with my favorite tip and one with the Fusion. I have been won over.

The fusion is a winner. Just got another so both my Grands are sporting Cyclones and fusion tips.

Just sharing my findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread