The iHybrid APV - A fully Customizable Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Hello everyone! I have been on ECF for almost 3 years and recently became a registered supplier. I have been working on a fully customizable Genesis style APV. I think I have finally accomplished that and I'm offering them for the first time. I will try and explain as best as I can as I do not have a webcam. I have provided pictures and will be taking orders as of now.

There is a limited supply as I make each one by myself, right here in the heart of Texas. I would like to start a list, for up to 50, that are available as of today. After the 50 is fulfilled, I will make it a first come, first serve basis. I will ship the first 50 sold on 08/17/2012. As of now I can only ship to the USA but if you know a shipping option that isn't outrageous for overseas, I will ship worldwide. I'm open for options. Now for a little about the iHybrid.

The iHybrid is completely customizable: There will different color tank sleeves/battery tubes/ and lock rings to purchase in the very near future.
The tank sleeve is aluminum as well as the battery switch and battery tube.
The tank reservoir and top cap are T304 stainless steel (whats used in all your kitchen cookware)
The tank is fused quartz but I will probably change it to pyrex (open to opinions) and holds 4.5-5ml of juice.
It will come with 2 different battery tubes (mini/18350 and standard/18650), will also support a 18500 with a kick.
Has an adjustable top for throat hit but is recessed into the sleeve to keep top from popping of.
Fully mechanical switch with locking nut.
The screws for the positive and negative feed are the same size (one tool is all that's needed)
Standard tube installed measures 6" tall x .975" wide
Mini tube installed measures 4.75" tall x .975" wide
Wicking material used can be wire mesh, silica, etc. wrapped with kanthal or nichrome to bring out the flavor of your juice!!
Tank removable for easy cleaning
Pocket friendly

Price: $250 + shipping (full kit, standard and mini tube included, allen wrench, tank, o-rings) Not included: drip tip, kanthal, wick material, batteries.

Please make a list if interested, I will PM payment options.

iH-SigBanner-ECF.jpg

www.ihybridmods.com

IMG_1293.jpg
Standard Tube
IMG_1295.jpg
Locking Switch
IMG_1296.jpg
Full Kit
IMG_1297.jpg
Mini Tube

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7,101
Last edited by a moderator:

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Looks good man, I'm with the broke bunch. Just found out today after paying $200 to have my fuel injectors tested that I have 3 bad that I need to get rebuilt at $195 a piece. Vaping funds are shot for awhile :(

Sent using Vaping Signals

No problem chief, I plan to be around awhile, especially after I finish the iHybrid attys, details to come
Good brother you? Congrats on your new supplier status! Good luck with your new venture :)

Been busy with these lol, I'm vaping on it right now lol..... I'll ship yours friday, I need reviews lol. I'll next day ship it if you can do youtube lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread