The Kanger and Aspire coil head fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
What is going on with these heads? This is totally ridiculous. I go to a site and they have like 10 different aspire bdc coil heads with no description of which tank systems they fit. I have a Kanger protank 2 and the aspire Nautilus on the way. I want to buy the adapter so I can use the aspire bdc on the protank 2.

Why is it so hard for a vendor to list underneath a coil head all the systems that it will fit. Really, is this too difficult for the vendors? I have no idea what to buy...Viper vape has a list of about 20 different heads and no list of how or what they can be used for. Then you have Kanger come out with a tank system...you go out and buy it and the following week they have a new system and your heads will not work with the new system. These manufacturers are worse than apple.

I don't know about you but I feel like a chump buying this merchandise one day and then the next day find out that it is useless with a tank system from the same company.

I cannot be the only one that feels like they are being taking for a ride I feel like China is telling us ( Shake for me vaper, I want to be your back-door man)lol

Someone should put out a thorough list of every bdc coil and every tank system that it will fit. Please....help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2c::2c:

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I 100% understand what you're saying (like how many different "ViviNova" tanks and coils are there? Like 4? 5? 8?) but I think although SOME of the vendors use the stuff they sell, some just buy a bunch of stuff and put it on their website.

Occasionally I rely on user reviews to see what people mention, but with "new" stuff, it can be a bit of a guessing game.

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
The base for all the evod/protank/vapeonly/whatever BCC tanks is the same. The grommet is the same. The battery contacts are pretty much the same. Just swap out the chimney between whatever head you're done with and order whichever ones you want, even dual coil PT3 heads.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
No variety and someone will complain.
Decent Variety and someone will get confused and complain.

Learn your Product and you will be able to spot exactly what you need.
Kanger has brought SOME reasonability to Tanks/Coils by consolidating several models to take the same heads. They have also established a brand design others prefer to copy allowing you to simplify crossing manufactures equipment.
Kanger Protank/Evod coil heads fit over a dozen unbranded tanks already and the list is growing every week.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
I think there's only 2 Aspire BDC heads, one that fits the Nautilis and another which fits everything else.

I think that's right, and if you read ALOT of info about the Aspires, you can get a davide tank with an adapter that will take both the aspire head (with adapter) and kanger protank head (without adapter). So, yeah, it's somewhat confusing.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
No variety and someone will complain.
Decent Variety and someone will get confused and complain.

Learn your Product and you will be able to spot exactly what you need.
Kanger has brought SOME reasonability to Tanks/Coils by consolidating several models to take the same heads. They have also established a brand design others prefer to copy allowing you to simplify crossing manufactures equipment.
Kanger Protank/Evod coil heads fit over a dozen unbranded tanks already and the list is growing every week.

I think you are a good candidate to put a nice little list together for those of us who are a bit confused. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread