Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Good evening fellow Vapers,

Tonight I am reviewing the latest kit from eleaf, the Lexicon 235, thanks to the folks at Eleafworld for providing it. www.eleafworld.com

lexicon1-png.743595

I will say this is a different surprise from eleaf. LED lights and an ergonomic form which isn't something you would think when you hear Eleaf, but it does not disappoint.

The color options for the Lexicon are: Silver, Blue, Red, Black, Dazzling, and Purple.

In the Box you receive:

1 x Lexicon 235w
1 x ELLO Duro tank w/6.5ml bubble glass, swirled
1 x spare 2ml clear straight glass
1 x USB to Micro charging/updating cable
1 x spare orings
1 x wide bore fill port seal
1 x self-sealing fill port seal
1 x HW-M 0.15 coil (installed)
1 x HW-N 0.20 coil
1 x battery warning card
1 x ELLO Duro instruction manual
1 x Lexicon instruction manual
1 x HW Series Coil Using Reference card
20180521_205928-jpg.743599

I was sent the Red which is more of a Red Prism, a mirrored finish which I will say does show fingerprints but that's only if you are really concerned with what is really important, the fingerprints or what the device actually does.
20180521_205718-jpg.743603

The Duro tank(which I have reviewed before) which also comes with the new iJust 3 kit, also has a red prism finish to it and your choice of the red tinted swirled bubble tank and tip, or a straight clear tank.
The topfil is also the same and comes with the option of the self-sealing fill port(which works great if you are using a dripper instead of the twist top filling bottles, but that's why you can have both.)
The kit does come with extra seals for the tank and 2 extra fill ports(self-sealing and wide bore.)
The airflow is really impressive with the 3 slots, which each measure out at 3.48mm by 10.3mm. There is the best of both worlds whether you like the very airy or more restrictive draw from your vape.
The Duro comes equipped with both the HW-M(Multihole) and HW-N(Net) coils. The best wattage is always going to be up to the User and not necessarily what is stated on the coil as 'Best At'.
I ran the HW-M at a lower wattage, 45w, due to the more surface are of the coil so I would not unexpectedly receive a dry hit from the inner layer of cotton not being able to keep up with the liquid supply. The HW-N coil on the other hand I was more comfortable at 57w. These coils are rated pretty high so I think they would be best run on a VPC setting. But there is no loss of flavor with either and they are cross compatible with the Smok BBB tanks(except for the XB), Geekvape Aero/ Shield tanks, and the Vaporesso NRG tank for those of you that were wondering.
2018-05-21-3-png.743597

The device itself has some weight to it but not the overwhelming weight that one would expect from a metal device, yes, no plastic I can feel except from the LEDS, firebutton(very responsive), and the up/down buttons(which do not rattle).

The device has a futuristic look to it as if you want to use it at a Daft Punk concert while watching Tron Legacy.
20180521_205644-jpg.743605

Just to be aware, the battery door fits snug without batteries in it but when you open the door it will be a little loose due to the type of latch needed on a device like this, but once you install the dual 18650s you will be surprised that you will not be able to accidentally open the battery door, it is SNUG!

The color options for the LEDs are, Red, Purple, Yellow, Cyan, Blue, Green, and Orange. Now the Lexicon gives you the option of having the LEDs on for 10 minutes, always on, or off. Then, it gives you the option of HOW you want the LEDs to perform. Chase, Single Chase, or Fill(the LEDs start at the bottom and work their way up to the top like filling a glass of water). But you can always turn it all off if you aren't into the lights.

The device does hit very comfortably just after firing, not lightning fast to where you are going to be caught off guard. The wattage does work its way up in increments of 1 instead of tenths.
The Lexicon looks to have the same chipset as the Pico so if you are a Pico user you know navigating it is a snap. The only additional menu items are for LED color/control. So you are getting the Menu for the M1-3, Ni, SS, Ti, VW, and a separate menu for Stealth, Time-out, LEDs, Battery meter, Hardware/Firmware version, Preheat, Logo, and Screen items(Puffs, Amps, Time). I did use the SS mode with a dual SS316L ID3mm wrap in the Loop RDA at 62w@450f with great reponse. I also used a Fireluke Mesh SS316 coil with no issues of it bumping me out of SS mode.
20180521_205429-jpg.743609

Looking from the top of the device there are 2 prisms that angle down from the corners of the Lexicon. These 2 spots actually give it a comfortable spot to hold it.
The Micro USB port can be used for charging and firmware/Logo upgrades but as always it is much better to charge your batteries using an external charger, no need to take a chance but in a pinch I felt comfortable using my car charger.
20180521_222834-jpg.743611

So, if you are looking for a smaller, metal, solid device that has all the settings and more with Mesh type coils that give a really good flavor at lower wattage to make your batteries last more than a day, I would have you try out the Lexicon by Eleaf. If you are concerned about the smudges that appear from fingerprints then this may not be your slice of cake.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review and as always,

Vape Safe and Vape Happy

TonEeN

www.eleafworld.com
Email:
info@eleafworld.com
service@eleafworld.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread