ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've got mail :D

Thank you Crowedude and Madvapes for these wonderful weekly contests and also for all you are doing to push back against the madness from the FDA that is going on right now. I think I can speak for everyone on this issue and we all Thank you.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

Thank you Crowedude and Madvapes for these wonderful weekly contests and also for all you are doing to push back against the madness from the FDA that is going on right now. I think I can speak for everyone on this issue and we all Thank you.
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Congrats!

Reactions: mattiem

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Congratulations to mattiem for being last week's winner! We will not be doing a contest this week. We're still waiting on many essentials to come in, including batteries, chargers, and coils, and many of the previous winners are still waiting on pieces of their prizes. So, I'm going to take this week to try and catch up with all the previous prizes, and we'll start with a brand new contest next Monday!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just wanted to let y'all know that I received my package yesterday and here it is :wub:

madvapes win (640x480).jpg

Thanks again Crowedude and Madvapes for these wonderful contests and also for all you are doing for all of us.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Just wanted to let y'all know that I received my package yesterday and here it is :wub:

View attachment 576289

Thanks again Crowedude and Madvapes for these wonderful contests and also for all you are doing for all of us.
It looks fabulous Mattiem. Congratulations!

Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread