The Mad Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Sweet they look like they were made for each other. Thanks again madvapes.

E9A63A95-B3EC-43B6-B294-A8E18F46E750_zpso6i2fxgv.jpg

Awwwww! Nice! I want one so bad! :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Just noticed your user name. I have 7 ducks and 3 geese that just hatched two weeks ago. Their sooo cute.

Awwww! They are so cute when they are little! Even when they are big they are adorable! Ducks are cool. I have 8 chickens, and I did have 2 flying mallards, but one day they did their daily fly loop lol, and one did not return... :( and then this past summer a predator caught the other one... :( My ducks herded with my chickens and even slept in the coup at night with the chickens. I am getting two more in a few weeks when the store gets them in! I cannot wait! The more you handle them when they are little the tamer they will be, and ducks and geese have a tendency to leave sometimes so if you handle them more when they are little the bigger chance you have of them not leaving when they get older. I love ducks! The one I had the longest followed me around quacking all of the time. At night she was the last one in the coup....she just had to get every last inch of daylight in her pond! Lol

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread