The Mamasan Flavor Line Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
This will be an extensive review, from opening the bottles to tasting the flavors.
The package arrived safely with all 5 bottles securely in place. No leaks or damage of any kind. These are 100mL bottles. The plastic is thick (PET plastic, I am guessing) and the dropper is very thin, making for ease of use.
20180419_094522.jpg

20180419_095007.jpg

There is a prominent nicotine awareness label on each bottle as well as other pertinent information including ingredients and other various warnings and hazards.
20180419_094540.jpg

20180419_094900.jpg

On the side by the logo you will find mL, nic strength, pg/vg ratio and name of juice.
The flavors are as follows: A.S.A.P, Mama Melon, Guava Pop, Bruce Leechee and Purple Cheesecake!
20180419_094610.jpg

The juices smell wonderful and I am very excited to share my views on how they taste! STAY TUNED!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: smacuser

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
Mama Melon
This smells fantastic, like a ripe and juicy watermelon.
Upon inhale I get the taste of honey dew, cantaloupe and watermelon. The watermelon gives the recipe a dry, semi-sweet taste. The honey dew and cantaloupe add a sweet and creamy layer.
But there is something else that gives this recipe an added kick. Cotton candy? Jolly rancher? This flavor morphs the notes to produce a candy flavor.
This is a light recipe, easy on the palate. Melon fans, get ready to be wow’d!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread