The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Mamasan Flavor Line Review

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Laura Miller, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
    This will be an extensive review, from opening the bottles to tasting the flavors.
    The package arrived safely with all 5 bottles securely in place. No leaks or damage of any kind. These are 100mL bottles. The plastic is thick (PET plastic, I am guessing) and the dropper is very thin, making for ease of use.
    20180419_094522.jpg
    20180419_095007.jpg
    There is a prominent nicotine awareness label on each bottle as well as other pertinent information including ingredients and other various warnings and hazards.
    20180419_094540.jpg
    20180419_094900.jpg
    On the side by the logo you will find mL, nic strength, pg/vg ratio and name of juice.
    The flavors are as follows: A.S.A.P, Mama Melon, Guava Pop, Bruce Leechee and Purple Cheesecake!
    20180419_094610.jpg
    The juices smell wonderful and I am very excited to share my views on how they taste! STAY TUNED!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    I can't wait :).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
  5. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Mama Melon
    This smells fantastic, like a ripe and juicy watermelon.
    Upon inhale I get the taste of honey dew, cantaloupe and watermelon. The watermelon gives the recipe a dry, semi-sweet taste. The honey dew and cantaloupe add a sweet and creamy layer.
    But there is something else that gives this recipe an added kick. Cotton candy? Jolly rancher? This flavor morphs the notes to produce a candy flavor.
    This is a light recipe, easy on the palate. Melon fans, get ready to be wow’d!

6. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Guava Pop
    This one is very candy and very sweet. The inhale gives a pear/ apple taste. There is a hint of a floral strawberry.
    The flavor is a bit on the dry side but it is sweet enough that it is not a huge con.
    Over all, this tastes like a tropical, fruity sucker.

7. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
  8. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
    A.S.A.P
    This one is light and semi-sweet. A refreshing summer mix. Inhale and exhale gives you a cooling sensation, much like menthol but no where near as harsh.
    In the middle of it all, I found a pink bubble gum. Juicy and sweet. There is also a taste of red raspberry with a vary faint sour bite.

9. Laura Miller

Laura Miller Full Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Bruce Leechee
    This one gave me some trouble. It has a very earthy, plant smell that lingers in the air.
    It is crisp and slightly bitter. There is a fruity/nut taste in the backround. This is exotic with nice sweet notes. The flavor is similiar to dragon fruit. Has a taste of kiwi as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.