Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
WOW...........you did it Major.........bet you want a drink:laugh:

Yes indeed but only one.... About 3 feet tall and 2 feet in diameter! :laugh:

BUt there has been SO much help from so many people, this was a true community effort. I hate I missed some days due to personal problems with my health but I am thankful to se it all come together like this! :)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
The list has been updated and is current as of Sunday, May 20th, 2012, 0940 (9:40 AM) EDT.

The list has been closed to new additions! Imeo has graciously re-opened the thread so that users who requested a number already taken could have a chance at selecting an alternate number. NO NEW ADDITIONS PLEASE!

Again I want to thank Imeo for the chance to lend a hand to his new device's reservation list and then the many, many hands from around the world that have given me freely of their helping hands. The GG community is truly a Global one with so many good, helpful people. It is a pleasure to get to work with and spend time with you all! :)

Major / Steve

Bahiaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
London/Alicante
The list has been updated and is current as of Sunday, May 20th, 2012, 0940 (9:40 AM) EDT.

The list has been closed to new additions! Imeo has graciously re-opened the thread so that users who requested a number already taken could have a chance at selecting an alternate number. NO NEW ADDITIONS PLEASE!

Again I want to thank Imeo for the chance to lend a hand to his new device's reservation list and then the many, many hands from around the world that have given me freely of their helping hands. The GG community is truly a Global one with so many good, helpful people. It is a pleasure to get to work with and spend time with you all! :)

Major / Steve

Thanks for doing this Folks Great Job & Well Done :)

HighPlainsDrifter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
Coosaw
THis number 322 has already been reserved for some time. Please select an alternate. :)

I am just glad I did not bet booted from the list!

Thank you so much for letting me choose another #
Edited twice to get an unused number.
HighPlainsDrifter: 739 CoV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread