Mar 6, 2012
Germany
A friend of minewants to reserve the following:
smokieego 33, 99, 343 - Germany - e-smokeguru
(User awaiting activation)

No i can post myself :)
I saw, 33 and 99 are taken. if so, please reserve the following 3 numbers:

smokieego: 40, 343 and 1000 - e-smokeguru

for me (If one of the three is taken, 35 is the spare number)

Last edited:

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
With the planned production of the GG P&P, Imeo has agreed to accept requests to reserve serial numbers. Please understand that when you requesst a serial number to be reserved for you, you are effectively making a commitment to buy that piece that bears that number.

Eventhough you are committing to buying a certain piece or pieces in some cases, this is still a request thread! :) Imeo will honor his end but once the shipments go out, it will be your responsibility to complete the transaction with your authorized reseller. If you are only reserving a number for bartering or trade, please ask that your number be released. Please remember that the "right" to sell or trade these numbers is not yours until it is in your posession!

Imeo alone reserves the right as the maker to determine which numbers go to which reseller. Anyone selling or bartering their reserved number away publicly will see that number go back into the pool for being reserved by another person! There is a time gap of up to two months though and "real life happens"!

If you run into a a situation that would prevent you from keeping your commitment here, simply post that here. If it is a low number you feel would go quickly, make sure you PM me as well so I can closely inspect all requests for the released number and it will go to the first request after the number has been released.

It isn't feasable to keep multiple lists with numbers pre-requested just in the event they come available. Also remember this is a commitment that affects your resellers business! Imeo is offering to make these based on your commitment to buy them. Once shipped, the completion of the sale is with the reseller, not Imeo!

Imeo sets the prices before hand but the actual purchase is with the reseller! Not being mean here but this is business. Imeo is offering us a wonderful chance here so please understand the basic ground rules before you ask for a number to be reserved!

Also note that from the time of this thread, the existing "list" will be imported to this thread. This will be the only place to guarantee requests for a number reservation will be made! :)

As the number list will show, the numbers listed are on a first come, first served basis. That simply means that if 3 people have asked for #7, it will go to the poster whose request was time stamped the earliest by the ECF post time stamp!

This can be a lot of fun if we let it! Thanks in advance to those that have helped pull this together as well as Silverrocks who is going to help insure my listing is correct. Make sure you include your authorized reseller with your request! Also note that it will be your responsibility to let your seller know when purchasing that you are <ECF username>! The list will be available to them but they can't read your mind and if you fail to provide the needed information, they can't ship you a particular item. ;)

EDIT: A big thanks to Kami for the help organizing the list on this effort! :thumbs: Also - If you are unsure of the name of your reseller for whatever reason, simply put the country you are ordering from! While I know many, many of you, as this progresses, the list will get into the hundreds at least. Searching each request for this information is not going to be posible so help us help you by providing your reseller OR your country by a post to this thread! ;)

Here is the list as of Monday, March 19th, 2012, 0428 EDT:

Name # Request
BigBuyer 0 CoV
EsxPaul 1 UK
trovatur 2
Huffelpuff 3 CoV
Kami 4 CoV
Major 5 CoV
ChrisEU 6 e-smokeguru
MrKrinkle 7 CoV
Major 8 CoV
Oddy 9 UK
thejager 10 CoV
sodapopinski. 11 Canada
Killjoy1 12 CoV
silverrocks. 13 CoV
SAX 14 CoV
Capt.Louisville. 15 CoV
dspin 16 CoV
Mosin_Sergei. 17 Russia
ohgosh 18
martinc 19 Canada
blackwater 20
Kim151 21 CoV
ecosnige 22 UK
vaptamist 23 CoV
Valsacar 24 CoV
Ignitor 25 Canada
ChrisEU 26 e-smokeguru
Madshock 27
Seaweedshark 29 Canada
utal 30 Greece
OctobersRust81 32 CoV
Tgoode 42 Canada
Mac_206 44 CoV
Rick.45cal 45 CoV
SCOTT-3 49
thejager 50 CoV
Painfreak 55 CoV
PaulieD 60
Muetze64 64
martinc 66 Canada
Sacker 67 CoV
RippleInStillWater 69 CoV
uncleDagger 78 CoV
Oddy 79 UK
Lonely^Driver 80
fright88 88 CoV
Jagellpuff 89 CoV
R.D.Sponge 100 Greece
Silentt 111 CoV
CaptSteve 163 CoV
zondz 211 Russia
urquidezj 225 CoV
SSG 275
R.D.Sponge 292 Greece
keighles 302 CoV
Stormynights 303 CoV
Yarda 308
sportyfortyeight 389
gratefulbuddy 526 CoV
AnilomNor 555 CoV
RiCeBoY 611 CoV
Kami 666 CoV
Fanky 711 CoV
Square1 724
CaptSteve 777 CoV
Tgoode 824 Canada
Mosin_Sergei. 888 Russia
perseas 999
Mosin_Sergei. 1117 Russia
Bonehead 1266 CoV
AnilomNor 1313 CoV
Valsacar 1337 CoV
gratefulbuddy 1980 CoV
Valsacar 1982 CoV
roxxette 1989 CoV
Bonehead 52612 CoV

I don't know what you guys' thoughts are, but in order to prevent some high priced resell for " popular" numbers, maybe we all should only be allowed to request/order 1 unit?
Also, I saw a bunch of threads where ppl ordered for their friends, it makes it a bit confusig updating the list. Wouldn't it be easier if only the registered user him/herself requests one number which is still available?
This are just some suggestions to make it easier :)
Also, it may be easier if Imeo starts with. # 0 going up; of course I don't know for sure but if the numbers go all over the place from 1-5630 (just an example) we have a bunch of empty spots. Sorry, I'm a bit OCD, hence I'm just trying to make it as easy and fair as possible. Thanks again for any input.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I feel compelled to address the way the requests are going. With no disrespect to other ideas, the only person with the ultimate decision on how this is operating is Imeo. Imeo specifically said that numbers are reserved by request on a first come basis.

So there will be no lottery, etc. The rules are already set in place. One "gray" area that is disturbing is I am receiving requests by PM to reserve numbers in quantity. This will not be done. Sorry if this sounds harsh but recall when you request a number, you are commiting to buy an item you have not seen nor the price is set for.

When I get PM's for as many as 10? Sorry, that wont fly. Yes I know there are people that can affford that easily but when a "friend of a friend" asks for multiple units to be reserved there are issues. Say I accepted 10 numbers - Those 10 numbers are not only tied up, but that is 10 untis going to a reseller.

By making second and third hand requests, who then is accountable if these unknown parties simply decide not to buy? I know who would bear the burden of that and it would be Imeo, the reseller and me for being foolish enough to make it happen.

Getting PM's from people we have never seen here on ECF to reserve multiple items therefore wont happen. At the end of the day, this all is a wonderful gesture on Imeo's part. I will not dishonor his intent by allowing it to become a gray market for speculators nor for people to whom there is no accountability.

I hope all understand this but even if you don't, this is how it will be handled. Thanks for your cooperation.

Major / Steve

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
ALSO PLEASE NOTE: In the early stages of this 2 month affair, the list will be updated at least once daily! This does not mean your numbers are in jeopardy! If you have posted your request for an unassigned number in this thread, the number is yours.

Understand though please that whith this first time ever for GG, serial number reservations that the GG user base is excited just as I am. But until the pace slows a bit, I am receiving requests in every manner imaginable. This is in spite of rules saying you must post your request in this thread.

I want to be sure that since the low numbers and "special numbers" will go first that the list reflects a true picture of what is "Official". As of this post, to be sure the requests since the last update are legit, I am tracking them as well as requesting ECF mods check for duplicate IP's. Yes, sadly we appear to have at least one person doing this to insure multiple numbers are reserved.

To that person I would remind you that multiple accounts are a violation of ECF policy. If this is indeed happening, you not only lose all numbers you reserved but would be banned by ECF. I would strongly advise that a retraction request be submitted before a worst case scenario for you occurs.

At any rate, the list will be updated for today by the time it was yesterday. Thanks for your patience and do not allow the bumps and hiccups in the process keep this from being a truly fun and memorable event! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread