Not open for further replies.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
Hi Mimu,
Now I am a bit confused. If Germany has their own # list at "Dampfertreff", why are some German members still post their resevation here. I thought you guys are giving the German list to Major via pm once a day?
Thanks Major, this is getting quite overwhelming. In any case, I'm happy that so many people are getting "their" number and will buy the new GGPP. I can't wait :)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Do you have a tough job, Major, but you have friends ready to help
It is difficult to see errors in the list of one.
Good luck in this difficult matter.
We will succeed.

It seems that greedy and I, will be soon also very busy registering numbers on the GG Wiki :party:

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
What do you mean Mosin? I registered with the German forum and they do have their own list which is given to Major once a day, but somehow it seems to make it more complicated than easy, since some people reserve here but others at the German forum. But I guess the list will be the same no matter what since all reservations are supposed to go to major.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
That will be a job Ariel........ maybe Major will share his list with you and make your life a wee bit easier?

It will help, although we can only register on the Wiki the serial numbers of the people that want to be on the list (they have to expressly solicit to be on the list (for better control) and provide the city / country where the GG lives. :)

But it is always fun to contribute with something to the GG world / family. :D

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
What do you mean Mosin? I registered with the German forum and they do have their own list which is given to Major once a day, but somehow it seems to make it more complicated than easy, since some people reserve here but others at the German forum. But I guess the list will be the same no matter what since all reservations are supposed to go to major.

I honestly didn't recognize the list in our native forum, all I know is that Vassili told us that there is a list here in the ECF for registration/reservation purposes. As far as I understood it there is a list of people who cannot join here because of language barriers. Anyways, Major already addressed the issue, in short terms - who registers on ECF first comes first. When Person A for instance registers on ECF at 15.47 and Major get an update with the same number requested as Person A at 16.00, then Person A will still get his number:

Also please note: Due to language issues for a few members of the German forum, Imeo and Vassili of E-SmokeGuru are sending a very few numbers to request reservation. I have a contact who is sending me daily updates.

To prevent any confusion, the rules remain the same. That means that the list with 4 or 5 names will be considered submitted based on the ECF timestamp of the list being received here. Those numbers, if available, will be assigned in chronological listing as we are doing for everyone here at ECF.

I will post the list submitted to me via PM each day with the time stamp to show where the few added number reservations fit into the list. Again, there are very few that are being sent and it will be referenced for your convenience in the event someone here requests a number before their list is received or after the list is received.

Not to forget I want to send a big thank you to Major, Imeo, Vassili, Silverrocks and all others who help with the list!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
PLEASE NOTE: The update normally done at this time each day will be done at a later time today.

All requests will be processed and nothing changes except for the time the official list is updated today only. My apologies for this delay but the actual post time is all that changes for today due to situations beyond my control and not having to do with the requests themselves.

Major / Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread