The One Piece of Advice You'd Give New Vapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSpike

Aug 1, 2011
Denver
Just do it. Don't overanalyze the situation (me), the world won't come to an end if your first pv doesn't cut it. Or you second one. Don't believe all the u-tube reviews you watch of the 'best pv out there'.

Hang around the forums! I think the forum support and involvement makes all the difference. The people I know that tried vaping and aren't forum people didn't stick with it. It keeps you motivated.

This is what is killing me. I am starting to feel that I am over thing everything instead of just jumping right in!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
This is what is killing me. I am starting to feel that I am over thing everything instead of just jumping right in!

I read here until I got a migrane and stopped. A month later, I tried again. The information is great but there is SO MUCH! I kept getting more and more confused. I think my third time, I posed in this section. Someone, quite a few people actually told me to get an ego, and I did. Best thing I ever did, still using it. And ego, 510, KR808 you can't go wrong really.

Keep it simple at first, you can always get accessories later. For me, finding a juice I liked was as important as the pv. I over researched that as well, but I got lucky with my first order and I'm still vaping the same juice that I started with.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
For a brand new vaper things can be so confusing. My advice, "kr808, keep it simple".

heck i'm an old vaper & can't figure out the kr808 thing, there is kr808d1, kr808d2, kr808. I just gave up & ordered a 510 cap for the Buzz since I had no idea what to buy to fit its 808 top cap.

OP:::::510~ just about everything is made in 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread