Color- amber

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good+

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- medium

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - very slightly

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)-yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- -------

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

It's deep, it's rich and complex. Quality juice, no chemical taste or anything like that....but not for me. It has a unique taste and I was really looking forward to trying something new but I vaped this for almost an hour and I just could not get into it. The blend is smooth and mellow with a good throat hit. At 4.2v it is a medium flavor. Lightly sweet.

You can't like them all. I didn't care for it. Let someone else review it who appreciates more than I do.

Use code summer juice for 20% off.

The Plume Room | The best e Liquid & high quality e cigarettes and personal vaporizers.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
I'm sure a lot of other people will like it. Its a nice flavorful smooth blend but I didn't like the taste. I probably vaped it for about two hours actually. I CAN vape it, but I don't want to lol when I first smelled it, it had an alcohol smell but didn't taste like that. Maybe I'm just not super into fig I dunno.

Try it guys if your interested. TPR is quality juice and this was just a 5ml....not really worth trading for, but I would.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I have to admit... I actually love this liquid... It's a natural tasting tobacco... but it doesn't have that nasty wet sock quality a lot of them do...
It's not terribly earthy... it really tastes like a nice pipe tobacco... and the sweetness is unique... this is the first non-menthol I have enjoyed in a while.

I think fans of vaperit would love this... especially the fans of vaperit'e 777, prune+aguave and their ry4.

I also think fans of primevaping's Last Tango ;-) and natural tobaccos would like it...

Lastly, I think fans of the vapenstein blends... even vapenstein himself might like this one.

I received some Plume Room in a trade...
I was thoroughly underwhelmed at first... It just smelled weird and I thought I'd give it away... but...
but... I found some old cartos and thought I would fire a few up for the heck of it and I am so glad I did...
There were a few winners in the group and this honey fig was one of them.
the plume room is good.

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I have spent the better part of the day alternating between the fig/honey, burley and candy and candied cavendish...
I even had some of the Arctic Cowboy - and despite the strong flavourartish cowboy in it... I actually loved that as well...

The Plume Room does make some interesting tobacco variants... I am sure I will stick with my menthol for the most part... for a while anyway... but I stand by what I wrote earlier... This liquid is pretty unique... and stands well above many of the others I have tried during the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread