The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The portable herb vaporizer thread ...

Discussion in 'General Cannabis Discussion' started by P3ch3, Dec 31, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2019
    Hi, how many users do we have here?
    i gotta confess this forum hall is new for me, but is always interesting to see new great places like this ones, lets put a new topic on the game, do you use / have portable herbal vaporizers? do you know a bit from them?

2. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Dynavap and Splinter Z are what I use. Especially the former.

• Like Like x 1
  3. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    im currently using a lot CFC Lite and CFC 2.0 a lot, lite was purchased during this Black Friday sales, im quite happy about this purchase, comes with all the necessary hardware and also performs better tan expected, so much more indeed, i really like the performance of the CFC lite, is a $65 device that could handle and provide amazing results afteral

Regards,

• Like Like x 2
  4. wheelie

wheelie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    Have a Airzer Solo Vaporizer. Works good. Smoking makes us choke. Had to have one for wife to get her medical licence. Had to pay $325 a year for licence but since it became legal in Canada we have given up the licence. Next test grow will have a CBD plant and learn to make my own vape. I have an old beagle with hip troubles and doing better on CBD. Hope to make it for him also but with Coconut oil. We shall see how it all turns out. CHEERS!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    upload_2020-1-21_13-17-35.png
    found my litttle .... or water pipe, tasting some clouds on CFC 2.0 +WPA

6. Ravenscroft

Ravenscroft Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Sydney, Oz
    The Tinymight is looking pretty bloody good for a new entry, I am as usual just observing but it has tickled my acquisition syndrome somewhat.

• Like Like x 1
  7. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    convection vaporizers users?
    have a few questions and several things to discuss!

8. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Kind of, I use a Splinter sometimes. What're your questions bud?

9. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    have been using the CFV convection unit, vapor production, does the convection vapes are like the conduction, hybrid or convection/conduction ones?! me CF, CFC's and Elite produce a lot of vapor, heavy ripes, the CFV does according the strain, juicy or fresh buds produce lots of vapor,

10. Budgie45

Budgie45 Full Member

Feb 12, 2020
    [​IMG][url

I have one of these it’s not very good mouth piece gets hot and you always need to charge it,just roll a fattie instead

11. P3ch3

Jan 31, 2019
    its shame you arent satisfied with your vape,i wonder you don't care about vaping cannabis at all, do you ?
    i really feel, lets say, feel several differences when high by a vape session or by the pot, joint or glass pipe, really enjoy quite more the vape sessions for several things such as flavor, discretion, weed saving (here in maaa country is quite expensive and sometimes hard to find)but mostly for the high itself provided by vape session, smooth, soft but strong high feeling,

Regards,

12. Budgie45

Budgie45 Full Member

Feb 12, 2020
    [​IMG]
    I grow my own weed its tastes good in a joint ,.... vape pen lol, it's legal in San Francisco ,we do have weed shops but I never buy from them,for starters they charge $50 plus tax for an 1/8 of weed

you can buy an ounce of good indoor weed for $100 on the street if you know the right people lol, my neighbor hood stinks of the smell of weed everyone grows it here, you can grow 4-6 plants at home here,I have 4 plants ready for harvest in the next week,that vape pen of mine you take 2 hits from it and you have to start charging it,and like I said the mouth piece on it gets hot,

im sure there’s better ones on the market,I don’t want to be spending extra $$$ on a vape pen,I did watch the reviews on the Titan on YouTube I just didn’t find it to be that good,everyone has different tastes