The portable herb vaporizer thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
im currently using a lot CFC Lite and CFC 2.0 a lot, lite was purchased during this Black Friday sales, im quite happy about this purchase, comes with all the necessary hardware and also performs better tan expected, so much more indeed, i really like the performance of the CFC lite, is a $65 device that could handle and provide amazing results afteral

Regards,

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Have a Airzer Solo Vaporizer. Works good. Smoking makes us choke. Had to have one for wife to get her medical licence. Had to pay $325 a year for licence but since it became legal in Canada we have given up the licence. Next test grow will have a CBD plant and learn to make my own vape. I have an old beagle with hip troubles and doing better on CBD. Hope to make it for him also but with Coconut oil. We shall see how it all turns out. CHEERS!

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
upload_2020-1-21_13-17-35.png

found my litttle .... or water pipe, tasting some clouds on CFC 2.0 +WPA

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
its shame you arent satisfied with your vape,i wonder you don't care about vaping cannabis at all, do you ?
i really feel, lets say, feel several differences when high by a vape session or by the pot, joint or glass pipe, really enjoy quite more the vape sessions for several things such as flavor, discretion, weed saving (here in maaa country is quite expensive and sometimes hard to find)but mostly for the high itself provided by vape session, smooth, soft but strong high feeling,

Regards,

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020

I grow my own weed its tastes good in a joint ,.... vape pen lol, it's legal in San Francisco ,we do have weed shops but I never buy from them,for starters they charge $50 plus tax for an 1/8 of weed

you can buy an ounce of good indoor weed for $100 on the street if you know the right people lol, my neighbor hood stinks of the smell of weed everyone grows it here, you can grow 4-6 plants at home here,I have 4 plants ready for harvest in the next week,that vape pen of mine you take 2 hits from it and you have to start charging it,and like I said the mouth piece on it gets hot,

im sure there’s better ones on the market,I don’t want to be spending extra $$$ on a vape pen,I did watch the reviews on the Titan on YouTube I just didn’t find it to be that good,everyone has different tastes

its shame you arent satisfied with your vape,i wonder you don't care about vaping cannabis at all, do you ?
i really feel, lets say, feel several differences when high by a vape session or by the pot, joint or glass pipe, really enjoy quite more the vape sessions for several things such as flavor, discretion, weed saving (here in maaa country is quite expensive and sometimes hard to find)but mostly for the high itself provided by vape session, smooth, soft but strong high feeling,

Regards,

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
  • Deleted by Sloth Tonight
  • Reason: Inappropriate

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Just a friendly reminder to be careful posting about illegal activities. Believe me I'm not trying to police what people post and I'm on the front lines fighting for everyone's right to use, possess and grow Cannabis. We just have to be careful as a forum, so please exercise discretion with that in mind and be discreet if need be when posting.

• Agree
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread