Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I wanted to start a thread so that us non-whiners could list the reasons that we love AVE (the juice, Ben, Christy, the wookies, & the company in general).

I am looking forward to the reopening, as I am sure most of you are. Please join me in posting some or all of the reasons that you love AVE.

Sweet Tart from AVE was the juice that finally got my vape complete. It was actually sent to me as a sample and I was so happy that I think I ordered the 100ml the same day. Sweet Tart from anyone else just isn't the same. Even my diy sweet tart cannot replicate AVE's.

I love that I can order in 100ml bottles. I know another old skool ecf'r ordered in quantities bigger than that at one time.

Let's not forget the free shipping over $50

I am gonna stop here, because I posted about 5 other reasons in another thread just before this.

Let's share the love & show some positivity to welcome the newly redesigned AVE site & their reopening.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I wanted to start a thread so that us non-whiners could list the reasons that we love AVE (the juice, Ben, Christy, the wookies, & the company in general).

I am looking forward to the reopening, as I am sure most of you are. Please join me in posting some or all of the reasons that you love AVE.

Sweet Tart from AVE was the juice that finally got my vape complete. It was actually sent to me as a sample and I was so happy that I think I ordered the 100ml the same day. Sweet Tart from anyone else just isn't the same. Even my diy sweet tart cannot replicate AVE's.

I love that I can order in 100ml bottles. I know another old skool ecf'r ordered in quantities bigger than that at one time.

Let's not forget the free shipping over $50

I am gonna stop here, because I posted about 5 other reasons in another thread just before this.

Let's share the love & show some positivity to welcome the newly redesigned AVE site & their reopening.

+1

Not much to add. I have enough BB to last thanks to some awesome friends but even if I didn't I'd still find some juice to hold me over till Ben get the site back up. I mean really....its not life and death just a inconvience. Its kinda like driving the family beater out till the BMW is repaired. :lol:

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Well they were one of the first people I ordered from when I started to vape. I was trying to find my magic nic level and decided after I ordered some BB & GJ that I needed 24mg instead of 18mg. I emailed and sent a help desk ticket (my juice was already mixed and ready to ship).

So figured I would just have to make do, when I got a messege from Christy telling me they added the extra nic and everything was taken care of before it was shipped. It even came in bottles with 18mg on it, but knew differently. The order itself eventually changed to 24mg for my records.

Hopefully they open sometime this week. I've found a couple of other vendors whom I like as well. But AVE has such a unique product like no other I've tasted in my short stint as a vapor. I've put some extra cash aside from my vape budget for a nice order once they open. I hope through all this that Ben's health is improving and the extra staff and perhaps space will lessen work stress for both he and Christy.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Sometime last year, right before I started making my own juice, I emailed AV and told them my dilemma, which was a lack of juice. They emailed me back with a phone number, and told me to call them to work something out.

I didn't, but this was only because I felt guilty for doing so.

That's a-okay service in my book. Now, if they'd only sell me the recipe to Boba's :evil:

VaperBart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
St. Pete Florida, USA
Plain and simple......Boba's!!! oh and GJ too.....just yummmy stuff. I never got a sample but my last 2 orders did have a drip tip with them. BB is my ADV everyday. i have tried Hype and pineapple but i guess im not a fruit guy. maybe i need to try some of there sweets. Im having no luck in finding another juice that compares so i just may as well give up and go on with AVE.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Im way to
lame.gif
to DIY and lazy so when I want a lil' bit of a change from BB I'll mix in 2x Cinnabomb...actually a nice change & a way to stretch out my BB. :)

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
Boba's and their super fast shipping. I knew for sure when they left Texas that my shipments would take longer but that hasn't been the case.
Yeah with most places after you get your tracking number you can watch your package sit in the terminal till the next day. Ben must know the perfect time to get it sent out so it gets moving.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Where do I start?

Hype was and still is my all day from the moment I tried it. The first time I realized that I could vape and never smoke was because of Hype. Nice throat hit, perfect flavor and great vapor every time.Tastes like vaping Peach Schnapps

Christy's Cappucino is hands down the BEST coffee flavor Ive ever tried.Perfect blend of cream and sugar and I can actually taste the coffee grounds inside.

I love that AVE closes when they reach capacity for the day and often ships the very next day. I know they catch some flack for it but I understand the reasoning behind it.WAY better than waiting 2-3 weeks before my order even ships like many vendors out there.

100ml bottles...I love em, they add another level of vaper security, knowing that I have 3 months of supply stocked up keeps me motivated to stay off the stinkies and assures me I wont run out of juice.

Their customer service....I know its silly to some but getting a 'You rock!" on my vape mail always makes me smile. I also appreciate the little extra that Ben throws in from time to time.

I know people have been frustrated recently with the lack of communication but I also appreciate Bens efforts and participation in this thread. He comes across as real and genuine without kissing anyones .... and has handled some of the most difficult customers Ive ever seen with finesse and class thats rarely seen.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Their juice is magic. The first time I tried BB and GJ I hated them both. I was very disappointed because I had such high expectations from all the hype. This was my 2nd week of vaping. After about 2 months of vaping I had finally learned about VV and VW devices on different delivery systems. My HH 357 just came in the mail and I was excited to be able to try many juices without having to load up a tank of something. I decided to revisit BB and GJ and it was a completely different experience. This is where I learned that different delivery devices with different voltages can dramatically change the flavor and other characteristics of a juice.

Since then I've moved on to mechanicals and RBAs. This is so far my favorite delivery system w/ BB and GJ. A nice low resistance coil with some GJ or BB gives me a nice creamy, sweet, smooth vape. If I want a bit more oomph and spice I throw it on something with a little less power. Its as if I actually get 2 or 3 different types of juice in one bottle because I can change what I am vaping depending on the power I am using and they taste excellent at any voltage. I am still convinced there is some type of narcotic in their juices. They are just way too addicting.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I love hearing all of the different reasons ya'll love AVE!

~narcotic or not, we know that ish is good!
~also in a symbolic relationship with hype & sweet tart
~also thought that it would take longer for my orders when they split from TX, but nope, still fast as always
~ AVE on a REO is an excellent delivery system
~AVE was the first vendor that I am aware of that sold the 100ml bottles. Everyone else was doing 30mls max.
~ I agree with zapped when he says that Ben keeps it real & handles even the most difficult customers with class (says ALOT)

I posted this part in another thread, but I copied & am gonna paste it here..........

1. I have never had an incorrect order from AVE
2. Shipping has always been fast
3. I've never had to contact customer support (everything was always perfect)
4. AVE occasionally donates portions of their sales to charity (which is very cool)
5. You can tell that Ben takes his work seriously, or else he wouldn't have the daily cap, or take the site down until he has everything just to his liking.
6. AVE didn't start out like some companies with 50 juices for sale. I'm sure as most of you AVE heads know, their product is cream of the crop, each flavor tested, and retested. I've even seen where Ben thought he didn't get the perfect flavoring from a supplier so he sent the entire thing back, because he refused to sell some bad bobas.

Garysa

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
Loxahatchee
I've been vaping for 3 yrs now, i discovered Avejuice back in the late part of 2011, I learned about them from all of the great reviews.

BB is one of the most talked about E-Liquids in the market and for a good reason, its unique flavor and awesome throat hit.

Most people have a hard time discribing the flavor and in this case this is a good thing. I also love blend 4 this stuff takes care of my craving in the mornings if all else fails.

Both above mentioned E-Liquids from Avejuice are the reason I will always be a dedcated customer.

I have tried many top rated E-Liquid suppliers since the recent Avejuice closure, and I have found a few good ones, but none of which will be able to replace BB or Blend 4.

Sure its a pain in the neck when the sight goes down, but I'm confident that Avejuice.com will just get better and more secure as the company grows, lets just call em growing pains.

I'm not sure how long Avejuice.com been around, but I hope they hang in there and continue to produce the best E-Liquid in the universe.

I'm looking forward to see what Ben mixes up in the future, mabey a new flavor that tops them all !! Maby a AVE-RBA, a mod or both I can see it! That would be awesome.

Rock on Avejuice.com !!! Cant wait for the grand reopening

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
Don't think I've been without Boba's this long before. I'm miserable and can't stop thinkin about it. Hopefully I'll have a bottle of 18mg Raf-a-licious in my box today from some kind soul. I guess I got over Raf and could probably get over Boba's but who wants to? Got Klorine, dorky dude, kona milkshake and NETs from HHV coming today as well. so I should be raring and ready to go when the Boba's becomes available again. Oh that first' second, and third toots are gonna be amazin'.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
OP: Great idea for a thread, tip my hat to you ma'am. I'm not just saying that because I have a bmw, either.

Short answer: The juice. Nothing compares to vaping BB on a Reo (VV Woodies even better - which I am now a proud owner of) with a 1.5ohm HH.357 atomizer (any atty will do, even the cheap ones) because dripping juice-to-coil is simply just the best the way to go. I never wanna waste even a drop of this stuff.

I imagine a properly coiled & wicked genny (I own a Z-Atty-Pro) or rba (I own a Mark Bugs Chalice) is better but I put that stuff on the backburner.

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic.

Bobas Bounty is my all day vape. Bobas Bounty is the reason I love AVE. Which is sorta like the "brand" some of us had as smokers. Because the stakes are high (my health) I will support my brand and the people responsible for it. Everything else, from the other bobaholics I've met to Ben himself, is just iceing on the cake.

RHP

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Sam~ I'm glad you got some Raf & Bobas in the mail today!!
Pat~ Thanks, I was just used to the AVE form being so positive and everyone raving about AVE, I hated to see the top threads in their sub forum being dedicated to whining. (even though I am rarely on ECF anymore), I wanted to add some new positivity to the subforum. I traded in my BMW last week. I still haven't decided if that was a good or bad thing. I'll agree dripping directly on the atty (reo) is the best way to go. I like my RBAs & hybrids, but well, yes, the Reo!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Sam~ I'm glad you got some Raf & Bobas in the mail today!!
Pat~ Thanks, I was just used to the AVE form being so positive and everyone raving about AVE, I hated to see the top threads in their sub forum being dedicated to whining. (even though I am rarely on ECF anymore), I wanted to add some new positivity to the subforum. I traded in my BMW last week. I still haven't decided if that was a good or bad thing. I'll agree dripping directly on the atty (reo) is the best way to go. I like my RBAs & hybrids, but well, yes, the Reo!

Small world, Jen. I'm selling my bmw soon to help put my girl through college. It's the last relic I have from a misspent youth. Love ain't cheap, I tells ya. Thanks to Bobas Bounty, maybe I'll have some extra years left to spend with my woman in the end.

RHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread