Status
Not open for further replies.

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
I saw this little beauty on the classifieds and I was drawn to it like Roy Neary was to Devil's Tower. I had to find out what was behind the red door.
NO1.jpg
I brought er' home to papa and they hit it off great.
NO2.jpg
That's when all the trouble started. This guy comes over and starts photo bombing and whining and talkin' s**t to Lil' red.
NO3.jpg
He waddles over and tries to pick a fight with Lil' red cause he ain't gettin' no lovin' no mo'.
NO4.jpg
That's when papa steps in and puts him down like James Brown!
NO6.jpg

Can ya'll tell I'm diggin' my new Mini 2.1? A ginormous thanks the the great fellow reonaut that sold it to me. I'm clam happpy right now!

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Dude, that is too funny. Nice little presentation. Imagine what grand pa (VVG) would do to that little delinquent. There would be juice and innards everywhere :)
Man, I tell ya, I'm digging my Reos so much that there just might be a grand pa in my near future.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
Haha, that was awesome! I also have a tube mod that tries to sneak in and play. Yeah I let him hang out sometimes but he's so clumsy & always tries to knock the girls over unintentionally. The girls don't like that & neither do I. No wonder girls don't like boys sometimes. I guess I'm really clumsy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread