The Retail Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkelly

Oct 10, 2011
Chicago IL
I went to the Cignot retail store last week. Holy C$%P is it awesome. I'm going to head out there every Friday to for lunch if anyone wants to join me. What a pleasure...

Here is my post from the New Members Section...before I could post anywhere:

If you live in Chicago, I HIGHLY recommend heading out to Cignot in Elmhurst. It's such a cool shop and Dennis goes over and above. He turned me on to their "On the Top" flavor which is an awesome cherry-ish e-juice.

If you are in downtown Chicago you can take the 11:40 Metra from Ogilvie out to Elmhurst. It only takes ~30 minutes. Spend an hour there, then take the 12:12 back to the city. The total trip is two hours. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

CiscoFDA

Nov 30, 2009
Chicago
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Deleted per poster's request

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I went to the Cignot retail store last week. Holy C$%P is it awesome. I'm going to head out there every Friday to for lunch if anyone wants to join me. What a pleasure...

Here is my post from the New Members Section...before I could post anywhere:

If you live in Chicago, I HIGHLY recommend heading out to Cignot in Elmhurst. It's such a cool shop and Dennis goes over and above. He turned me on to their "On the Top" flavor which is an awesome cherry-ish e-juice.

If you are in downtown Chicago you can take the 11:40 Metra from Ogilvie out to Elmhurst. It only takes ~30 minutes. Spend an hour there, then take the 12:12 back to the city. The total trip is two hours. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

It really is great being so close to the train station. I am glad you like the store!!

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I drove there a few weeks back from the south suburbs via the tollway about a 50 minute trip.
While i did not meet Vicky i met Dennis i believe his name is if memory serves me correctly .
Very nice person and we had a nice chat and i learned a few things as well. I bought some "B" low res atomizers, silicone type tank caps and another 1000mah ego battery as i rotate them.

I did see for the first time in person a 650mah battery and there nice but the 1000mah for me works really well and last from morning till evening as i do vape a lot the reason i use the Mega tanks that hold about 2ml of juice.
Really like the silicone type tank caps as there much easier to remove than the plastic ones to fill the tank.
Enjoyable visit and i will return hopefully before our winter snows come around.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I so agree with all of you!!!! I love the store too...wish i could get there more often,,,but it is a relief knowing it is there and it is a completely pleasure talking ecig/pv stuff with Dennis and he is sooooooo helpful .......and have to mention,,,it is comfy and relaxing and i just love the place

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
A couple of us are going over there tomorrow (10.26.11) at about noon for a "Mini Meetup :vapor:" and lunch. Everyone is welcome to come hangout for a little while.

UUUUGGGGG didn't see this til now....dang it!!!!!!!! let everyone know if you plan to do a mini meet up again..that would be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread