The RN4062 e-cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
I had been searching for the RN4062 e-cigar for quite a while and couldn't find any vendors that sold it. myPVshop was the only vendor that I could find that sold this fantastic e-cigar. The price was very reasonable and the shipping was quick. I have many different types of e-cigarettes and this is the one I use 90% of the time. It puts out great vapor.....I get a great throat hit and I use 12mg juice. The carts are huge so I can steady vape for a few hours and not have to refill the carts. I use the fluval foam instead of the poly-fill and it works fantastic. It uses 3.6 volt 360 mah batteries that last for hours. The best part is it has a button that self cleans the atty which I do once a week and the cigar vapes like it's new again. I can't say enough good things about the RN4062. I thank myPVshop for carrying this great e-cigar and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a decent e-cigar. Thanks myPVshop.

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
I am right there with you. Great review !!

The RN4062 e-Cigar was my 2nd PV (of which I now own an actual plethora) and it remains a personal favorite. I suppose that by design, it's not for everyone. But by performance, it should be. It's a fabulous device !!

my darling hubby is eyeballing the ecigar...

I may work my magick on my hubby and gain entry into his wallet, and buy it for him with his money lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread