***The Saber Touch*** Limited Extra Offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
For A Very Limited Time...

Order ANY Version
Saber Touch mod

And Get A Second One
Of Equal Or Lesser Value

For Only $50!

Comes With A
5 Year Warranty
And A Touch Switch That Will Outlast Any Push Button Switch!

This is a saving of at least $59! So now, you can have the Best Of Both Worlds! Of course this also includes Free USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Shipping.

This Offer can be used on Any Edition of the Saber Touch, including Custom Orders.

To get this offer, just order Any ST Edition through our website:

VaporMoon.com

Then Email us at:
sirlawrence@vapormoon.com

Let us know that you ordered your Saber Touch, include your Full Name, your Forum Nickname, and an Email Address for a Google Checkout Payment Request for $50. Let us know what Edition ST you would like. Both mods will be shipped at the same time, within 3-5 business days normally, unless you ordered a custom color.

This is a limited time offer! So, take advantage of this Offer while it is in effect!

Thank You All For Your Fantastic Patronage!

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I bet it came out super nice. Yeah I wish I could of seen it change color in the oven. Do you put on the GITD at the same time or bake it again after?
It's baked 2 times. I checked out the GITD on yours, and it gives a nice soft blue glow in the dark! It's really cool!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Notice:

This Sale is going to end on Sunday Night.

And I may not have a sale for a very long time. I will hold contests though... they are a lot of fun for everyone!

It has been brought to my attention that some people are just buying The Saber Touch when it's on sale, and reselling them for a profit. I don't mind people making a profit, but it hurts the consumer in the long run. He or She doesn't get the 5yr Warranty on the Saber Touch when they buy from the classifieds, and usually it doesn't show up at their door in the condition it would have had they gotten the ST from Vapor Moon. I don't like people getting less than perfect quality, and end up having to pay in the long run if something does go wrong with their mod.

So, if you are Truly interested in Owning a Saber Touch, please, now is your time to get one. We have lots of ideas for the future, and do not want the quality of our products to be less than perfect. If you order from Vapor Moon, you know you will get nothing less than the best, and I do back that up with 5yrs of commitment to you as a fellow Saber Touch user, and a product I know will last a very long time.

Thank you all for your support and wonderful response to Vapor Moon and The Saber Touch.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
For those people that have orders for a single Saber Touch...

I've gotten some emails from people that still have orders for a Saber Touch that hasn't shipped yet...

YES... until tonight, you can still add another Saber Touch for equal or lessor value to your order for $50. That will just add another day until it's shipped! But email me... do not go to our website and order just that option. I'll need to send you a payment request. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread