Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I've been meaning to do one of these forever...

I started vaping 20th Nov 2013.

I previously smoked chop-chop tobacco Chop-chop (tobacco) - Wikipedia

i was quite good at smoking, i enjoyed smoking. I smoked about 70 p/day

i couldn't get it for a while. So instead of the $90 kg I had been paying, I was faced with retail prices and taxes (current retail is $60 or so for 50 grams)

i did try that, but since the taste was so different anyway, it eased my transition to vaping

of course i had tried all the usual NRT/champix (chantix overseas) and the likes

I read a lot, and decided on an EVOD starter kit

2102.jpg

i ordered a pack of "regular" coils in 2.4ohm, and "low resistance" coils in 1.8 ohm (you had to be there, that was normal) and some premixed tobacco eliquids from new zealand (nic is illegal here) the strength was just listed as something like "strong" or "high nicotine"

lots of purchases happened, none of which particularly matter. But i couldn't make a kayfun not leak, so I used an RDA on a mech from about the 1 month point. Bare in mind the above listed standard resistances of the day. I though 1.3 ohms was very low to run

my join date here coincides with my first REO squonker. I joined ECF to join reoville. I got given a badge, and a fat lady singing

at some early point, despite high-ish nicotine levels, i turned into an unpleasant person

something was missing

i initially got the extras from swedish snus. I noticed improvement. I think it was 2015 that I decided Whole Tobacco Alkaloid (WTA) eliquid was worth the hefty price tag. I still use this, and don't just see it as a transitional thing for new converts

I've DIY'ed juice from early on. Lots of NETs, menthol and unflavoured

mods stayed much the same (mechanical squonks, preference was parallel batteries, 0.2ohm single parallel coil)

RDA preference went (something?) reomizer2, derringer, 016, stumpy and stayed there

the DNA75 was the first regulator board that i could get along with. And still is, for the most part. I don't even like the 75C. Also tried a dicodes board, and wanted to stab myself.

so now i vape DNA75 squonkers with the same stumpy RDA. But the stumpy runs single 24awg, instead of parallel 26

probably incredibly boring, thanks for reading :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread