The TESLA is coming! FREE battery & FREE shipping for a limited time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We've got the Tesla mod in stock, both chrome & gun metal (black chrome).

If you've seen any of the videos, you know this is a cool and unique looking device. Does both variable voltage AND variable wattage.

To celebrate the arrival, we're including a FREE Samsung 2600mah 18650 battery with the first 10 orders. So get your orders placed quickly to guarantee your freebie :D

We have them now. No need to wait until after the Chinese New Year.

Don't forget, this device ships free in the US and you can save even more by using coupon code ECF05 at checkout!

The TESLA - Advanced Variable Voltage/Wattage MOD Device

------------------------------------------------
Posted from smoke-evolution.com via Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
They are HERE! Shipment came a little early this weekend, so get your orders in. Don't forget, first 10 orders get a Samsung 18650 battery and orders over $49 always ship free!

Also check out some of our new eLiquids, been getting some great feedback :p

Posted from smoke-evolution.com via Galaxy Nexus

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We've changed the free battery offer to include an eFest IMR 18650 battery instead of the Samsung ICR. The Efest battery should be a better match for the high power demands of the Tesla.

I've been using a gun metal Tesla for about a week now, it is an impressive device. Feels excellent in the hand. The button placement hasn't bothered me too much, I honestly don't use the screen that often. Variable wattage means I can pretty much set it and forget it.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
hummmmm.gif
I love the name. :laugh:

bump1.gif

Last edited:

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Another nice thing about this MOD is that it seems to accept a wide range of 18650 battery sizes. From button top to flat top. Here it is with a protected Tenergy 18650 that is usually too big for most MODs I have, but it fits in the Tesla. The endcap isn't screwed in ALL the way, but it's very secure and doesn't look funny.

IMG_20130208_222800.jpg

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Valentines sale!!! Give your sweetheart a high end MOD for Valentines Day! To help you with that, we're offering 10% of the awesome TESLA MOD! Use coupon code TESLAROCKS at checkout to get the discount. Don't forget it still comes with a free Efest 18650 IMR battery and free shipping.

The TESLA - Advanced Variable Voltage/Wattage MOD Device w/FREE 18650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread