The USA Holy Grail of E-Liquid $4.95- 25 Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Everyday Easy Sale Price
:thumb:$4.95:thumb:
:p25 Great Flavors!:p
Marlboro 24mg
Rum 24mg​
Hilton 24mg
Grape 24mg
Kent 24mg
Camel 24mg
555 24mg
Flue Cured tobacco 24mg
Vanilla 24mg
watermelon 24mg
Menthol 24mg
Coffee 24mg
Dr. Pepper 24m
Clove 24mg
TAB (Turkish American Blend)
Virginia 24mg
MINT 24mg
Ruyan4# 24mg
Coke 24mg
Litchi 24mg
Grape 24mg
Cappuccino 24mg
Strawberry 24mg
Chocolate
Cherry 24mg
Banana 24mg

10ml Bottles Factory sealed with Child Proof Caps and are labeled with Production and Expiration Dates.

Happy Vapping:p

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
I ordered some Flue, Kent and Rum yesterday afternoon. Can you tell me when it will go out ? Cant wait to try them out since I've heard Kent and Flue are supposed to be great. Tks.

BTW, im also in SoCal (Wilmington) so hopefully USPS will be on the ball getting my liquid here soonest ..... :cool:

Jaimdogg1

Went out early today! You got a shot for tomorrow!:p

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
I ordered some Flue, Kent and Rum yesterday afternoon. Can you tell me when it will go out ? Cant wait to try them out since I've heard Kent and Flue are supposed to be great. Tks.

BTW, im also in SoCal (Wilmington) so hopefully USPS will be on the ball getting my liquid here soonest ..... :cool:

Jaimdogg1

How's the Rum!:hubba::hubba:

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Went home for lunch today and the mailman hadn't arrived yet. Hopefully it will be here this afternoon. Will let you how all three are when I get to vapin'. Looking forward to it !

Jaimdogg1

Don't worry he will run out of the Rum soon and we will hear from Jaimdogg:w00t::p

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Everyday Easy Sale Price

:thumb:$4.95:thumb:
:p25 Great Flavors!:p
Marlboro 24mg

Rum 24mg

Hilton 24mg
Grape 24mg
Kent 24mg
Camel 24mg
555 24mg
Flue Cured tobacco 24mg
Vanilla 24mg
watermelon 24mg
Menthol 24mg
Coffee 24mg
Dr. Pepper 24m
Clove 24mg
TAB (Turkish American Blend)
Virginia 24mg
MINT 24mg
Ruyan4# 24mg
Coke 24mg
Litchi 24mg
Grape 24mg
Cappuccino 24mg
Strawberry 24mg
Chocolate
Cherry 24mg
Banana 24mg​

10ml Bottles Factory sealed with Child Proof Caps and are labeled with Production and Expiration Dates.

Happy Vapping:p

Bump the List!

Fud

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hawaii
What is Flue Cured tobacco in comparison to reg cigs? I'm still new to this but don't want stuff that tastes like fruit or cloves really.

Cloves just remind me of a dentists office. I'd like to know if the virginia is like export A or players which use virginia. To anyone reading trust me once you are used to that camels taste like cigars dipped in dog****.:evil:

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
What is Flue Cured tobacco in comparison to reg cigs? I'm still new to this but don't want stuff that tastes like fruit or cloves really.

Cloves just remind me of a dentists office. I'd like to know if the virginia is like export A or players which use virginia. To anyone reading trust me once you are used to that camels taste like cigars dipped in dog****.:evil:

Virginia has a light tabacco like taste, the flu cured liquid is close to the same with a sweet hard to explain sweet after taste.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread