Status
Not open for further replies.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Seriously, you gotta try these guys! Every order gets a *FREE* 3ML bottle, and the holiday special was a free 30ml bottle! Shipping was very fast, even through the holiday. Flavor selection is large. Pomegranate is DEEEELISH! And a hand written note apologizing for shipping delay?? It came much faster than other vendors I've used, so I wasn't aware that there WAS a delay! I'm pretty new to this business, but I'm so happy with the Vapor Room,, I may not even try anyone else! Thanks to Josh and Jess for truly excellent customer service and the yummiest flavors ever!

tatt

Sep 27, 2011
north royalton, ohio
needed a ego charger a couple of weeks ago and ordered one from tvr because of the $1 shipping holiday special - not only was the charger at my door in three days but there was also a 30ml bottle of pomegranate plus a 3ml sample of gingerbread (part of the new customer/holiday special) - both juices were amazing - the handwritten holiday greetings on the receipt was also a nice personal touch - big thumbs up to Josh and Jess

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Me too!!! A few of us got "suckered" in by that $1.00 Holiday shipping deal. And the low prices on weekly special liquids... what the heck? OMG their liquids are great! So far, I've tried Gingerbread, Apple Pie, Port Menthol, Ginger's tobacco, Peanut Butter Cookie and Ginger's RY4 and I love them all. Our mini testing group of three like everything we have tried so far. When it comes to flavor mixing, one of our mini group with some DIY experience said "They really know what they are doing." I agree. I don't know how they do that Peanut Butter Cookie but it's scary how much it reminds me of the real thing.

For you people - like me - who need 100% VG they offer it! Without having to beg or send special e-mails to get it. Thank you. Every flavor has a 100% VG option. Some of you out there may be surprised to find how hard it can be for people like me to get 100% VG liquids. Especially good stuff. Most places 100% VG is just not an option.

Every week 4 new flavors go up at half price for 30 ml bottles. That would be only $10.00 each. And they offer one flavor in a 15 ml size each weekend for $5.00. Their regular ground shipping is only $4.00. AND you can use code THANKYOU to get a 10.00% discount on each order.

For anyone trying TVR for the first time a few suggestions:

This stuff really rocks with LR attys or cartos. The flavor output isn't as good with SR hardware. Pick up at least something in a LR atty or carto at their site if you don't have any or haven't tried it before.

Josh & Jess will tell you this stuff needs several days to steep and that is very true. The key flavor(s) in some of the liquids can be overwhelming if you vape this stuff the day you receive it. Give it the required 5 days steeping before forming an opinion about the flavor. Or at least 3 days if you really can't wait! The dessert flavors settle down & balance out nicely with a little time.

DON'T add flavor shots. Not until you try their liquids without them first. We haven't found a need for any yet, and the one person in our group who tried a flavor without and then with a flavor shot actually didn't like it with the boost in it. She said it didn't taste like the same flavor at all - and that wasn't in a good way.

Best wishes to The Vapor Room and Josh & Jess! I just placed my third order since December today.

Rick

P.S. For those who want to know about the hardware: we are all using the TVR liquids at 3.7v with LR cartos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread