Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjackel

Nov 8, 2010
california
Review of "The Vapor Spot" a retail store in Los angeles, CA

www.thevaporspot.com

3855 Hughes Ave #100B Culver City, CA 90232

So my friend had ordered his 901 from Liberty flights but his e-liquid hadn't arrived from blue mist yet, so I did a quick google maps search for "vaping" in Los Angeles and the only result that showed up was "The vapor Spot", the website confirmed that they did deal with e-cigarettes.

I call up and ask about PG and VG and the guy seems to know what he's talking about (calling up other smoke shops the people had NO CLUE what PG and VG were), and the guy tells me over the phone that it was cool to try some different brands before buying....awesome!

So we roll over there, the shop is right across from a hospital, off the main road, no free parking unfortunately but there was plenty of metered street parking, so for a buck we had an hour of time.

We go into the store and it's a retro-futuristic design, vaporizors everywhere. The guy was friendly.... He didn't feel like he was trying to make a sale, more like he was actually concerned about the experience... kinda like a friend that also had .... for sale, lol

The best part about the whole thing was the guy had samples of EVERYTHING... he lets you sample hardware as well as juices and was very informed about everything... He had egos, green cigs (or whatever they're called, i forget), disposable e-cigs, drip tips (by the way, I learned what a drip-tip was here). He didn't have EVERYTHING, but he did have more than enough hardware for me to poke at. As for the e-liquid he had both 100% PG and 100% VG, as well as PG/VG mixes in various flavors and Nic concentrations...all of which we were allowed to sample. One surprising thing was that I found the VG mixes gave more TH than VG, which is contrary to what I learned in these forums.

His prices were more than you would pay on a website, but they were like 1 or 2 bucks more, which (depending on how much you're buying), as much or less than the extra shipping cost. I'm guessing if you're buying in bulk you should probably stick to the websites.

I ended up buying an atomizer and a tip, and I was going to buy e-liquid but decided to test my current liquid before doing so, and I regret the decision because this e-liquid I got from a mall was crap (wanted to make sure that was the case before buying another liquid).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread