The Virus, Good to the last drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
So I'm vaping "The Virus" in my smok glass tank, I think it's a 3ml tank, I really need to clean the coil but, I can't just bring it to my self to open my tank and start washing it. I still see a bit of juice on the wicks...lol

So turning and spinning my tank to make sure I get every drop of this sweet nectar, waiting for the first hint of a dry hit.

Dam you Clark! lol :facepalm:

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
They're everywhere . . . . ! (enablers, that is)

Wait til you get to the end of a bottle. I had a bottle of the old Virus (H1N1) from last year, feeding a Reo with it (in fact, almost that whole bottle, save maybe 2-3 KF fulls went through that Reo), and when I got every drop I could squeezing it out, I sat that bottle upside down until the film on the sides drained down, making probably a whole quarter ml more . . .

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So I'm vaping "The Virus" in my smok glass tank, I think it's a 3ml tank, I really need to clean the coil but, I can't just bring it to my self to open my tank and start washing it. I still see a bit of juice on the wicks...lol

So turning and spinning my tank to make sure I get every drop of this sweet nectar, waiting for the first hint of a dry hit.

Dam you Clark! lol :facepalm:

If I am feeling particularly frugal I will keep some 100% VG in a bottle and drip it until every last drop of flavor is gone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread