The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Wire And Wick Podcast here, expanding my audience!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by TheWireAndWickPodcast, Mar 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TheWireAndWickPodcast

TheWireAndWickPodcast Full Member

Mar 22, 2016
    Hey guys, my name is Chris Carlson, I host The Wire and Wick Podcast. We've been going strong for about 6 months now, and this forum has been terribly overlooked, so I'm here to try to expand my listenership. I'd love it if you'd check it out, I release a new episode every Monday. Check us out on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud, or wherever else you get your podcasts! I typically aim for at least 1 hour of content, sometimes I hit a little under that, typically I hit a little to a lot over that.

Give it a listen, and if you like it, why not give it a review on iTunes? It really helps out the show more than you can imagine.

We also have a facebook page where you can keep up to date with any news regarding the show!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Hello and welcome to the forum @TheWireAndWickPodcast. Glad to have you here!:)

Sorry you didn't get welcomed. Chances are a Moderator will contact you (once they log in and see this thread) so you can apply to get your site approved. It's all part of ECF's terms of service.

3. TheWireAndWickPodcast

Mar 22, 2016
    I wasn't aware I needed to get my site approved. :blush:

Can you point me to where I might go to check out the specific rules regarding this so I can make sure I'm not violating them? :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Forum Rules

5. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome. Do check the rules and touch all the bases. Our mods are sticky about that :)

6. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TheWireAndWickPodcast

Mar 22, 2016
    Thank you for linking me to that, I was having troubling finding it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.