The world's first WHITE LED matte black DSE901

Status
Not open for further replies.

karyts

Oct 29, 2008
Hello everyone at ECF! :D

I am very excited to tell you guys we will be soon releasing the world's first matte black DSE901 with WHITE LED.

As we all know, DSE901's typically come in glossy white or black finishing with red, blue, or green LED's. Have you ever dreamed of a white LED? ;)

The expected launching date will be March 24th. Pictures will be posted very soon :)

Last edited:

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
White LED does sound cool, but I was thinking the other day it would be cool if you could switch out the LED to change colors whenever you wanted.

Ladies, looking to switch out your red LED with a blue one to match your outfit?

Fella, looking to switch out your blue LED with a green one for the Jets game?

Going to a concert or bar where analogs are not acceptable? Switch out your orange LED with a blue or green one.

Sadie

Feb 22, 2009
Alberta, Canada
White LED does sound cool, but I was thinking the other day it would be cool if you could switch out the LED to change colors whenever you wanted.

Ladies, looking to switch out your red LED with a blue one to match your outfit?

Fella, looking to switch out your blue LED with a green one for the Jets game?

Going to a concert or bar where analogs are not acceptable? Switch out your orange LED with a blue or green one.

Hot-swap LEDs would be neat.. but it'd be easier and cheaper to use a white LED with changeable coloured plastic tips. ^.^ Or it could be that I've hung out on the custom light-saber forums too long..

And that way, you could have tips with pictures on them! I sense a market.. :)

And Karyts, glad to see a Canadian supplier getting of the ground! Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread