There is a party in my Respiratory System!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I received my order today...They were out of Watermelon Bubble Gum :)() so I got Hawaiian Tropic instead. At first smell....It smelled like a sweet and sour pineapple/orange mixture. At first vape, I still taste the pineapple and orange but not a ton...so I will let these seep for a while because I can taste the flavor but I KNOW with seeping it will be a million times better.

My Gingerbread sample at first smell it smells like maple syrup to me, which isn't a bad thing at all. When I vaped it....."Someone take the wheel" because this taste exactly like gingerbread to me. I will continue to vape this as I sing "You can catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man".

Next, is the Strawberry Cheesecake. It is exactly smell wise and taste wise Strawberry Cheesecake, I just wish I had gotten a bigger bottle of it :(

Fuzzy Navel, as I smell it now while typing this. I am getting a chemically smell but the smell of a tangerine wine cooler. I haven't vaped it yet but I will let this sweep for about a week because I want to see if the chemically-ness (not even a word but whatever goes away) lol.

Apricot Tea-Smells like I thought and vaping it was so-so. I don't know if I like it or not, just yet. This was one of the flavors I decided to take a chance on..So I will update in about a week to let people know if I hate it or love it. Right now, it's in debate with me.

My favvvvv Candy Apple- Just think of the way and taste candy apples have from the fair or carnival and there you have FSUSA Candy Apple. I do suggest letting it seep for some deep apple flavors but you can vape straight out of box.

Banana Strawberry was my free sample that was thrown in and it smells like a Strawberry Banana smoothie...Yummy!! I haven't vaped it yet but I bet it is delicious.

I give my whole order a 9.5/10 mainly the .5 off is from that apricot tea but who knows it might get better with some age to it.

If someone has some watermelon bubble gun...Can you send me some?? I'll pay for it lol I sad it was out of stock and i was really looking forward to it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread