• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

There's a new B&M in Okemos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard an advertisement on the radio yesterday for Mister-E's Vape shop in Okemos, so I drove right on over today and what a treat it was! They had an area setup to try all of their different flavors and a decent amount of gear in a couple of glass display counters: Clearos, a few cartos, batteries, mech mods (mostly clones), RDAs, etc. It was very nice. The two employees there were sooper fantastic as well! I didn't get their names because I was nervous, but I told the one lady that I was looking for something kind of menthol-y and she explained they could add menthol to anything. I tried out a nice handful of flavors and selected a new one to go with the one I originally went in to get. She then walked me through their computerized system to send the order to the very lab-looking mixing room, after which she went back there and I got to watch her mix up my juice behind the glass window. I haven't been vaping but for a couple of weeks, so I didn't really have a whole lot of questions or anything, but I'm sure they would have known the answer or would have at least tried to find out if they didn't. Needless to say, I was very impressed with the customer service and the atmosphere!

I very happily walked out with 10ml each of freshly made Snow Day and Watermelon(add menthol), a bumper sticker and a wristband. It surely will not be my last visit! :D

Their official grand opening is Tuesday, August 26th and I think they'll have some juice specials going on as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread