Think I have a problem I bought a 3rd Voopoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kgb424

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Minden Nevada
The 3rd one is a 80W Rex with a Uforce tank, I also have PNP tank that might work better than then UForce tank will have to try them both

Attachments

• Gf3aqhB.jpg
    Gf3aqhB.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 15
  • dPRSVkb.jpg
    dPRSVkb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 14

Kgb424

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Minden Nevada
I'm done building coils and chasing clouds, I bought 2 MAAT tanks and 2 Drag 2 Mods, and trying to quit smoking cigarettes and looking for vapable CBD and also seen flavored and unflavored juice, that you add your own nicotine and flavors and buy in bulk, so I might make some with nicotine and eventually vape no nicotine, the Rex is perfect for CBD cause I'm not Vaping like I do the other 2 Drag mods

Last edited:

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
There's a few restricted DTL and MTL RDA's and RDTA's on the market to choose from @Kgb424, both original and clone.

One of my favourite ones is the Cthulhu Mods Mjölnir RDA, it has a lot of features that make it a flavour chaser. Couple it or something else with a Vandy Vape Pulse V2 Squonk mod and you get a nice little future proof setup.

But a less cloudy tank has caught my eye though, the Freemax Fireluke 22. As it does from a restricted DTL to MTL, and Freemax are going to bundle it in another kit with a new Maxus mod.

Hopefully it'll have the smartload tech, so you don't need to worry about what way the battery goes in the mod.

Reactions: Lio M

Crazy Daisy

Jan 24, 2021
If you have a problem then I must be insane. I have purchased 3 drag 2's. 2 of them with uforce tanks the third with the adapt pnp tank. As well as the vmate for my lightweight emergency one which i use my other tanks on. I also started vaping using smok I owned about 4 of those before I realized they always leak! I am pretty hard on mine I know I should rotate instead of having one that I use all the time. So going to purchase one more tank and be set! My uforce ones all got lent out to other people! Anyway hope you enjoy your new setup and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread