Thinking about getting prefilled Go-Carts, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
I'm just about to buy some whistle tips for the Go-Go and figured I may as well buy some more Go-carts (you can never have too many), but this time I'm thinking of buying them prefilled. I've had some bad experiences in the past with prefilled cartos, but I like the idea of not having to waste 3 ml of my own juice supply on cartos.

I narrowed it down to a few flavors - Virginia, Minty-Menthol, Easy-Boro, and RY4. To give you a heads up I only vape BWB's tobacco flavors (favs being 555, Virginia, Menthol Medium, and RY4), so would any of these flavors work for me or should I go ahead and buy empty Go-carts?

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hi there Untitled Blue! I myself have used the Minty Menthol flavored pre filled Go Carts and being as much of a menthol lover as I am I must say they satisfy the "Icy" needs quite well, along with a very pleasant flavor to accompany it. I have come to the realization that no matter how many people try to recreate the flavor of tobacco, there is really nothing that comes close to the real thing, they are either sweet tasting or perfume tasting. If you like the menthol flavors though the minty menthol is definitely a good one to try out. Even if you are not fond of it, the go cart itself can still be used, just keep topping off with one of your favs and it will ultimately adopt that flavor with a hint of minty with it.

Hope this helps :D;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread