thinner liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
All PG based liquid will be thin. Stay away from VG if you don't want thick. Stay away from pastry/dessert flavors if you like it clear. I don't like "muddy" juice myself and find genuine Dekang juice clear, but I vape heavy VG, more like oil. You'll find lots of juice suppliers in the Suppliers Forum and many suggestions from nice folks here. There are too many to name. If you want to try some real Dekang, get some samples from Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store..

And try small bottles first! Good luck! :)

Edit: clear as in see through or clear as in colorless?
Edit2: correction, just remembered some VG juices like Johnson Creek's are pretty thin too, mixed with distilled water...but dark in color.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
In stuffing cartomizers I get longer good performance by using only use juices with 20% VG or less and a couple of Vapor4Life WOW juices which are also thin. I also avoid any juices I get that drop a lot of flavoring sediment in the stuffing (clogs carto, causes slow drag, also clogs atomizers requiring cleaning sooner)

Tanks and reservoir cartos like the thickness of 20-30% VG.

You can thin a thick juice you already have by adding a bit of distilled water or a similar PG juice.

FreedomSmokeUSA.com - their Flavor Range and Tobacco flavor range juices are available in any PG/VG
Gourmet Vapor, Vaporbomb, Juicy Vapor - any PG/VG

There are many more places too

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I get most of my juice from nhaler and never had a problem with any of his juice clogging cartos. Tastes never change regardless of the type of carto I use. His nhaler juice only comes 24. The high voltage juice comes in 12 but it is somewhat thicker.

I have gotten thinner juices, but his juice seems to be the right consistency. Not too thin, not too thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread