This bites - lost my ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
So I'm shopping today, picking up a few things, and I've got my ProVari with me. As I leave the store, I realize I no longer have my ProVari with me. I put my stuff in the car, went back into the store, checked at the Customer Service desk, they haven't seen it. I walk back all around the store, checking everywhere I went, and it's nowhere to be found. I left my name and number at the customer service desk. They told me if I don't hear from them today, it's probably not going to be turned in. I just got off the phone with the store, and no one turned it in. I lost my ProVari, the extended cap, one of my brand new 18650 batteries, and an IkenVape carto.

The upside, I have a spare. The downside, I no longer have a spare. At least not until the one I just ordered arrives. Oh well, at least they had a sale going on. And, hey, I got free shipping on the new spring I planned to order anyway. And at least it was the scraped up extended cap - the one that got dinged when I dropped it in a parking lot.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Ouch, what a drag(or lack thereof)! I can't imagine who would have picked something like that up and kept it for themselves. Terrible. Thank god you had two! Very smart idea, for situations like that. I know if I lost mine, vaping on some garbage PV until my new one came would hardly be worth it. Maybe now you can invent some sort of chain or string attachment/holster to make sure its always on your person :laugh:

Well congrats on the new one and new springs, they work very well. By the way, what is this sale you speak of?

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
The upside, I have a spare. The downside, I no longer have a spare. At least not until the one I just ordered arrives. Oh well, at least they had a sale going on. And, hey, I got free shipping on the new spring I planned to order anyway. And at least it was the scraped up extended cap - the one that got dinged when I dropped it in a parking lot.

Months ago I told you I liked your old avi. You said this one [the current one] suits you better.

You were right. Your calm, positive outlook matches. I hope it's contagious..... :)

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
And now that I have a replacement ProVari on the way (shipped and in the mail already) I got a call from the store, telling me they found it under a counter, in a section of the store I was never in. So someone picked it up, played with it a bit, and stashed it or just dropped it and it rolled. Either way, it's found. I went and picked it up and now I'll have three ProVaris. Which is a little much, even for a committed vapophile. I'll pass on the third ProVari to someone else I want to get off cigarettes.

And I still got free shipping on those springs. LOL.

Stonemull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I guess is just difficult to lose a provari. My thread on my lost provari ended up on a happy note as well.

If I lost mine in a store, I reckon I would tell them that it is for applying special medicine for a brain disorder (nicotine addiction) and try some twitching or tourettes..
I reckon they are more likely to search the store then.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
If I lost mine in a store, I reckon I would tell them that it is for applying special medicine for a brain disorder (nicotine addiction) and try some twitching or tourettes..
I reckon they are more likely to search the store then.

When I picked it up, the clerk told me they'd speculated about what it was used for. "Personal gratification" was the most popular contender. LOL.

Well, it is, kind of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread